First Day Foolishness

So I got some rather positive feedback from a few friends and was encouraged to continue so I guess I will. I guess some parts of these happen to myself at school or the more romantic adorable parts I want to. I don't even know right now. Sorry to any of those who seemed to be slightly offended by my stereotypical "scene kid" bands and stuff. I personally don't like them or their fans because of how ridiculous the fandom acts but I respect them and their fans. Carry on if you will. 

High school sucks dick. That's all I have to say. It's my first day of my second year here and I can tell I'm going to despise it. 

My phone is my alarm so I'm awoken by the blast of one of my favorite songs, A Single Thread by Flatsound. I disabled the alarm and sit up in bed. I don't have to be at school until 9:30. It takes about 40 minutes to get there. I live super far away from everyone but I don't mind. I would have to leave by 8:30 so I can be a little early. It's 7:30 and I'm so tired. 

I hopped in the shower and stood there for a good 2 minutes trying to wake up. A little bit of extra blue dye from the day before when I was bleaching and re-dying my roots so my natural red wouldn't show was flowing down to the drain. I put a little bit of shampoo and a touch of the extra dye in my hair and lathered it up. I let it sit while I was shaving my arms and arm pits. I have this hatred for body hair so I shaved everything except my head and I am very watchful over my eyebrows. You get the point. I washed off my razor and the shampoo from my hair and added some new conditioner I was trying. I shaved my legs and washed my face and rinsed out the slime from my hair before hopping out and brushing my teeth. 

I was completely awake when I was spraying heat protectent in my hair and blow drying it. I straightened most of it and slightly curled the ends. It came about 3/4 down my back and I was pleased with it.

I did a complete makeup routine and applied a quick cat eye and applied thick false lashes and a smidge of a nude lip color. 

I was still in a towel form my shower so I got a black bra and panties (I hate that word but I'm using it, fuck the police) and put them on  and got a plain black "The Strokes" crew neck with simple white lettering and a pair of galactic cat leggings to go with it. 

I was all set to go and it was almost 8:30. Perfect timing. 

Everyone had already left the house and the bus didn't pick up this far. I knew all the kids around here and I lived the farthest away but I could pick them up in my van on my way. We stopped at random places to get food and coffee so I got gas money and they paid for my food. It was a good deal. My van was one that I sometimes lived in for road trips I would randomly go on. Besides two seats in the front, it had 3 seats then another 3. It looks like a weird RV but I too the last 3 seats out and put in a small bed. It;s handy for leaving for a few days just to get away and I can take anything i need. 

I had picked up a few of my friends and we were going to get starbucks. They all went inside and I stayed in the van by myself. I blared the Violent Phems on the stereo and was singing along when they had come out. Everyone else was humming along as I drove and I had stopped singing. They were humming as they only knew parts of the chorus but hey. My van, my music.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw everyone from last year and a few new students. I haden't dated anyone since the 8th grade so I was admiring all the cute guys as we were passing. Everyone stood by their cars in their own little groups and I followed my friends. I guess you could call them that. I still get pushed down stairs and punched in the face everyday but if one of them sees, they will deck them back or help me if I need.

I guess you could define them as friends. We had a very small group compared to the others but it was cool. I didn't talk much but I would listen as they would argue with whatever they we thinking of the very moment. Though it seems weird, we all love each other. Not romantically though everyone in the group is dating another of the group but everyone else is paired up except myself. I don't feel bad about it but I'm scared of relationships I guess. it seems every time I get someone I genuinely like, I feel clingy and irritating and am terrified of PDA and shit. Hell I'm 16 years old and haven't even had my first kiss. I don't care though. I see these people as my friends and not much else. It was the same group we've had since middle school and we get a new person almost every year. They're usually new kids.