Chapter 6/ Skipping Up

A/N: I'm going to skip up Chole age and grade because some of comments are like "how old she is to be driving?" Or like " Is Chole like 14 or 15." So that no one gets confused Chole is 18 and the 12 grade and so is Zeke Clayton nd they are officially together. If y'all didn't know that read the last chapter of them flirting on the phone. And before I get done making this ima let Jordan (Mother) and August (Father) tell Chole how they really meet, you gotta be real 1 day.

~Chole~

"What's up bae." Zeke said grabbing my waist and backed me up to the locker causing everyone to look at us. Tf like they haven't seen a relationship.

"Hey, umm you making everyone look at us." I said trying to hide my face in his face.

"Babe its ok let them look." He said as he kissed me.

"I guess." I said as I kissed him back, "Well boo let me get to class before I get late."

"Ight." He said than smacked my ass while I was walking off. Tbh I jumped because I didn't know that was coming but being me I turned around and stick my middle finger up at him.

"I will, just wait to we get home." He said with a smirk, but I tuned him out nd continue to walk into the class room.

~Zeke~

I love my baby to death, I'm glad we staying together because I don't have to come knocking at her momma and daddy door everyday just to see my baby everyday you know what I'm saying. But anyways we hooked up in the 10th grade since we new a lot about each other but long story short that's my baby doe and we been together for 3 years nd a half, I'll do anything in the world to make her happy.

~Chole~

As I was doing my work in class Erica kept texting me talking.

Bestiee😜👏~  Chole??

Bestiee😜👏~ I know you see this message.

Chole💯~ I do but I'm taking a test, ima have to ttyl ight??

Bestiee😜👏~ Ok sissy cause I need to be doing my work to.

And of text.

A/N: And I will be also be skipping the school part because I really don't have any characters to play the students so I will just skip that part.

~After School~

As school was over I was standing outside, until Erica came running up to me with a dude following behind her.

"Umm who is this?" I said looking confused.

"Oh that's what I was about to introduce you to."

"Okay." I said as I trailed off.

"Miky this is my best friend Chole nd Chole this my boyfriend Miky." Erica said smiling very hard.

"Nice to meet you." I said than I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist knowing it's Zeke.

"You too." Miky said.

"And that's her boyfriend Zeke and umm Zeke this Miky."

"What's up bruh. Miky said.

"What's up bruh." Zeke said, I hope these to get along.

"I'm bout to go Erica because I'm hungry but ima call you when we make home." I said while holding my bae hands walking off.

"OK." Erica said before starting back talking to her new boyfriend don't get me wrong her boyfriend cute, I'm not saying Ima go with him that's just a comment.

"Who was that." Zeke said as we both got in the car.

"Erica boyfriend." I said as I put my seat belt on.

"Oh." He said while pulling off.

***************

I hoped out the car into the house and straight to the kitchen cause I'm to damn hungry. But y'all I bet Zeke thought I was cheating on him with Erica boyfriend, like where they do that at because I will never cheat with my best friend boyfriend like tf.

I will be updating more since this was a small update. But my thumbs are really hurting really bad, but like I said I'll update more and the next couple of updates things is going to start getting real so stay tuned.