CHAPETER 3 - New House and New School's Entrance Exam

Kristine's P.O.V.

"Ma'am, this is your stop." The driver announced so I take off my headphones. I look over at the driver to see him have his hand stretched out for the money.

"Thank you." I muttered and handed him the money. He took the money and did a hand motion for me to get out. With a huff, I got out the taxi with my luggages by my side. The taxi, almost immediately, sped off as I just stared at the car with narrowed eyes. I did not like his attitude but oh well. I won't be seeing him anymore.

Hopefully.

I then turn around to face a huge house. My jaw dropped wide open with shock and amazement.

"This can't be..." I fish out my phone and look at the address my Appa sent me. I look at it and look at the numbers on the house and the street. I couldn't believe it so I continued to look at the address on the phone then to the house.

"This...this is my house?!" I shouted to myself once I have made sure this was in fact my new house. I calm down by taking deep breaths and walk up to my so called house. It was more like a modern mansion if you ask me!

I put my key in and surprisingly, it fit. I heard the successful click when I turned it and I slowly opened the door. My eyes were wide open as I look around since this house was like a mansion made for a Kardashian or something! It was an open house where there were windows instead of walls. The outside scenery was beautiful and the house's furniture and decor was amazing! Without even hesitating, I let go of my luggages and went to look around.

Exploring the bottom part of the house already took me about half an hour and another ten minutes since I got lost. The kitchen was huge and had food already stocked which made me drool and squeal in happiness and delight. Who can blame me? Food is my forever and no doubt, husband after all.

The living room had a huge plasma T.V. stuck onto the clean white wall and the sofa was white leather and had soft pillows that were black and white with a variety of patterns. Furry rugs were laid on the floor and a small table was right on top of it with the T.V. remote on top of it.

Going deeper down the house, I spot a game room, an indoor pool and jacuzzi, a studio with a whole bunch of speakers and mics for vocal practice and recordings, a music room filled with all the instruments in the world, and even an art studio with a bunch of new art supplies. Though I knew there were still more rooms, I also wanted to find a room to rest in.

My eyes trailed around the house to see the staircase so I went up to look for my room only to see about 13 to 14 rooms with their own bathroom and closets but one room caught my interest. It was black and white and was simple, the way I like it.

The bed was all neat and I liked the designs on the blanket and pillows. A lamp stood right next to the desk that is placed right beside me bed. There was a single window but it was more like a see through wall. Good thing there was a curtain and the best part was that there was a button to open and close it.

I went over to a door to see a modern looking bathroom. It was all white with mint green tiles. Though it was just a bathroom, it was beautiful. The rugs were fur-like and were mint green in color.

After admiring the bathroom for about an hour, I went to the other door right next to the it. When I opened it, I face literally palmed. It was a huge walk in closet! Sure, a girl's dream is to have a huge walk in closet to hang and organize their clothes, shoes, bags, and etc. but I am different. Of course it was amazing and all but I am not even into fashion nor do I care about what I wear. I'm a random t-shirt and jeans with a jacket and running shoes type of girl. Heck! The clothes I brought with me can't even fill half of this closet. Probably only a quarter or less!