Bestfriends

Here I'm again at her – Jahnie apartment.

With eyes filled with tears I was standing at her door. She opened, saw me and instantly knew that  Tyler and I broke up again. I walked straight to her bedroom because I know the routine 

" I told you to leave that no good nigga, but no! I can't keep doing this no more I hate to see you hurt" Janie said as he touch my forehead.

"And look you're wet. Did you ran through the rain?" she said with a plain look on her face.

Damn I forgot. Janie quickly got up and grabbed a  change of clothes for me. I took of my wet clothes and changed in front of her.

Janie was my best friend from the jump and was  always there for me when I was  broken. I felt comfortable around her, she was my person.

"You're beautiful, Just perfect " Janie said as she watching me like an artist to his work of art.

I blushed she always knows how to make me smile,  but it quickly disappeared as I reminded myself of what Tyler did to me. 

Somehow she sensed my mood change and hugged me " I got you" was her favourite word which would often end with a kiss on my forehead.

But this time was different she kissed me on the lips, and I welcomed her.

Her lip was soft and warm . I was shocked but my body wanted her for I found my self clinging onto her.

"Don't let me go" I slowly whisper into her ear as my tongue flickers into into her.  I felt her hands all over my body touching  me like I'm not used too. 

Her mouth was on my neck as she make a line to my nipple teasing me  as I lay on the bed gripping the sheets.  

I felt between my legs getting wet but I can't help but let out a moan. God, she's playing with me and I'm about to cum – she looks at me and smile.

The way she slid my panties down was practice. 

She's in me-  her tongue moves inside of me like it's searching for something... I was biting my lower lip as she got me on the edge.

Licking me slowly now- I can see the fulfillment in her eyes- I came.

It's my turn- and I'm not playing cause I don't mind tasting her but wait does this make me a lesbian???