Main entry

It wasn't right.

It can't be.

How did I exist in this realm?

The place was empty. I was all but a child. All I could do was to crawl in this silent disaster.

I wouldn't get a companion. The place was Unfamed.

I dream of a Maker. Not the Creator, of course. A Maker. He knew all, he knew all about my own realm.

I don't know how I came to be in this place of yellow. I just remember... purple.

Then it happened, or more, happens.

The tiny pinprick of the squarish energy, powered and fuelled my code. It disrupted, and changed my mind.

Then, I was a mighty dragon.

It all started with a square. The power had been bestowed on the Maker, who made this... code. He made me. I couldn't control it. The square was supposed to support me.

But sometimes, he said in my dreams, that it would become agitated. It would become bored. Then it would decide to have fun with the code then completely change my being.

I named myself the Enderdragon, like the square told me. I lived alone again. I was still alone in this realm.

Things became better soon afterwards.

The Saling began.

I felt it. The world was Saled. And it wasn't single-minded, it was what they called a... server?

Many Players. I shrank.

Then one fine tick, a Player came.

Somehow, I knew, that I had to kill him.

For he would do the same to me.

I roared, and I swept him up in an instant. He disappeared. My mighty power annihilated his system, and with my power to abruptly convert his status, I turned the code upon itself. It killed the Player.

His square diminished. I felt that I was alone in this world, again. A pity. I should have befriended him...

This series continued. I charged my metamorphosis at the Players that came. Most appeared in pitiful leather holding a deranged piece of random item while walking around leisurely like they were alone. Some came about cautious with stray iron pieces strapped to their boxlike figures while holding a sword of either white or grey, but they never did manage to notice my black figure in the black sky.

They died.

Simple as that.

They died.

But I always regretted it. Every time a Player entered, I wanted to make them my companion, but my square suggested otherwise. Before I was able to realise it, I was chomping on stray bits of code, while watching the dropped objects spin endlessly before disappearing with a pop.

Then a worthy opponent came.

He was wearing a peculiar set of glowing blue clothes, glowing blue sword, glowing D shaped wooden object, probably a bow, glowing bottles of random liquid, and glowing golden apples.

The only thing that probably wasn't glowing was the arrow.

I decided to observe him. One who came with a wrong set of items I didn't recognise wasn't going to be killed easily.

Then my mistake came in approaching him. The square was silent, as if contemplating whether to command me. But I beat it first.

I wanted to ask, "Can I be your friend?"

I did just that.

But in dragon language.

He heard it as "ROOOOOAR!"

Big mistake.

Oops.

He slashed me once, and I retreated.

I was furious.

I blasted an energy I had never done before.

Endermen, I called them, spawned. We ganged the Player and he crumbled.

It was horrifying. The first I ever managed to find one worthy to be my opponent.

But it was a blessing.

The endermen, blessed squares created by one single big square alone, proved great company. I enjoyed their amusing noises. And I did not have to use all my energy to make more of them.

They could teleport, and pick up blocks. You see, our world is made up of solely air, end stones and obsidian. I commanded the endermen to help by creating obsidian towers. They saw me as their king since I created them.

With a blast of energy I reached deep into the top obsidian coding. Disrupting and using my power of premetamorphosis to control other's well being.

I made myself a healer, and I made many more.

But it wasn't quick enough.

7 healers had been made, and then 2 packed Players infiltrated our kingdom. Again, their glowing objects were disconcerting, and we spent much killing them. I had to rely on my healers this time. We still killed them, but at a close shave.

I had left seven eighths of health after the whole battle. I would have suffered worse without my healers. 6 endermen were lost in the process.

I commanded 7 endermen to find out the cause of the appearance of Players.

They disappeared, but returned shortly after. With another 7 endermen.

I demanded, and they said that every time an endermen moved out, it would duplicate.

I was delighted. We sent out 19 of our troops, and encouraged them to commute often.

But that was a bad mistake.

More Players came, and once 10 units came. This time only some of their gear were enchanted. But. They had potions. Splash potions. Splash poison potions. Splash poison potions II. More varieties. I fell under the crumbling attacks, all of them healing one after another.

We searched for reinforcements, sending units out and back to double our army. It was no use.

An archer shot down 3 of our healers. Beaten down, she did something unexpected. She threw our troop's own weapon. The ender pearl. She teleported to the tower, and healed herself.

Then the last unit sent a snowball at the ender healer.

It was the last one.

I was using it.

Oops. Again.

It went boom in my face.

I could feel my square weakening, struggling to keep everything together.

But it was no use.

My code turned upon itself. They twisted in the negative process of metamorphosis, degrading and burning down.

Then I was the square again.

Processed in a white world.

I could not reach back in, but I could watch, I could observe the Players.

I was alone, again.

£(£/@@;&,!&;&@-948

References: Connected story: The Test. Read it to understand what this is about and what Unfamed and Saled means! It is my book.