Chapter 1

Hi everyone I hope this story is a good one,if not dont read it if you choose not too🙂 Harry- 21 Lila- 18
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lila's pov
Today is gonna be a long day, the time feels like it is slowing down each moment I breath. "Hey Lila!" I turn to see who it is. I reconized the voice but I couldn't see who it was in the crowed hall full of high schoolers. I finally saw who it was. "Hey Cori." I said meeting her by her side. We hugged and continued walking." Do we have a new English teacher? I heard rumors." I said. She just shook her head yes. "What's his name?"  "Mr. Styles." "Oh." As soon as we got to class I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw the teacher. "Alright class" Mr. Styles's voice went throughout the room and everyone sat down. As he gave out instructions and everyone except Cori and I followed them. "Follow along as I read." He said. Cori and I were texting. When he stopped reading I looked up and he was staring at me. "Stay after class." He said as I put my phone away. "Alright lets get packed up and have a good weekend everyone." He said. I tried to leave but he caught me. "Ms. Fisher sit back down." I did what I was told. When I did Mr. Styles looked satisfied. "Ms. Fisher. What were you doing when I was reading to the class?" Being the honest one I am I said I was texting during class when I was not suppose to. "Sorry Mr. Styles." He looked at me with a smirk. "Its ok kitten just dont do it again. Ok?" I nodded in response."You are dismissed Ms. Fisher." "Thank you Mr. Styles." "Anytime kitten." I walked out of the room with a smile on my face.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry if the first part sucked but i hope you enjoy my book thank you.