1

Is today a good day to die?

       And if not, when? 

That thought always wafts through my brain. Yes, I go to a stupid counselor, Gemma, That I don't really need. And I'm put on suicide watch, which is even more stupid then going to a counselor who tries to pry open your business.

Seriously, mind your own fluffy tails.

"Evan," Mr. Palote says in the front of the room, squinting at me. "No dosing in my class. Do you need to see Miss. Brist again?" (Gemma. Ugh)

"No sir," I grumble rolling my eyes. A few girls in front of me snicker. "But maybe you should see someone. I was simply closing my eyes to think and here you are pestering me," I add on, plastering a smile onto my face.

"MR. REMENDEZ" 

I grumble colorful words and shift further in my seat.

"anyways," Palote continues into his rant about math graphs. 

"I'm here, I'm here!" A girl voice echoes through the room. I crane my neck to look at her.

She's pretty, Brown hair and dark green eyes. Please don't give in.

"Excuse me?" Palote retorts.

"Jade Alice," She says as an explanation.  "I'm new. Mrs. Baalman didn't tell you about me?"

Palote puckers his lips. "I've heard. Find a seat and quit disrupting my class." She scrambles to a chair next to me. I look over at her, wondering where the heck she came from.

"The next project we have is to write out a 1000x1000 inch graph. Pick a person around as a partner."

Quickly everyone chatters and picks partners--Besides Jade and I.

How tragic.

I glare over at her. 

She smiles politely at me and scoots her chair loudly next to mine.

"Okay," She says, cupping her hands together.

"The hair. Don't breathe on the hair." I grumble. She frowns at me and scoots and inch away.

"We need a ruler..." She says, confused.

"No shit."

She presses her fingers lightly to her cheek. "Ok..."

~~~~

Okay people -waves- HIIIII. okay anyhoo, to anybody who's reading this, please comment and like. Comment who the casts should be because I have no clue... oh and DO you like this chaper? I don't even know if I do, its actually confusing me.

-Taylor