nergal jr. x reader

I smiled as I walked into class . I sat beside Mandy. She was my sister. " hey Mandy " I say " hey ________ " I smiled and looked at her. She smiled a small amount. I looked up and saw nergal walk in and looked at me. I waved . he smiled and walked over. We were all teens. I remember when we all were kids. Grim was very nice back then. I looked up at nergal who looked down at me. He ran a hand through his hair and fixed his glasses " hey ________ I was wondering if you could come over to my house today ?" He asked as he looked in my eyes . I smiled at him and nodded " sure . " I smiled at him and blushed lightly . I had always had a crush on him . my heart began to beat fast as he touched my face. The teacher came in and told us to all get in our I'm so as she walked in everyone sat down and I would go in front of the class I watched her write down everything that we needed for class today I looked behind me and smiled at him before going back to work and doing as I'm told by the teacher.

* after school *

I smiled and fallowed nergal down the road to his house. My heart began to beat fast. He walked down into the ground to his house and went to his room. His mom and dad were on vacation. I set my stuff on the ground and looked at him . he took my hand making me blush and kissed me . I gasped and he pushed his tongue into my mouth I moaned a bit as he rubbed my sides and . I wrapped my arms around his neck and blushed. I smiled as I looked at him. He grinded on me and I moaned more. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. My heart beated faster. He licked up my neck and pulled off my shirt and kissed my breast. I moaned. He smiled as he made me moan. He undid my pants. He smiled. I pulled off his shirt. He pulled off my bra and smiled . I blushed as I looked at him. My heart beats faaster as he undid his belt. I watched and looked at him he pulled down his pants . I took his scarf off. He licked my nipples and I moaned loudly. I felt his member on my entrance. I pulled down his boxer and pushed him down on the bed. I scooted down to his hard member and began to lick and suck his tip . I blushed as I herd him groan. He placed a hand on my head and I kept suckinf as he moved my head up and down. My heart beat faster as he came in my mouth. I swallowed it and looked at him . he load me down and pulled down my pantues and threw them somewhere. I blushed and looked at him as he thrustwd in me. I whimpered as he did so . I was in a lot of pain . once I was okay he thrusted in and out of me. I moaned his name loudly as he thrustwd.

* a few hours later *

He kept thrusting and came in me. I moaned loudly and came as he did as well. I looked up at him he held me close and kissed my cheek. I laid back " I want you to be mine. " he says. I nod " I will be yours. "
" I love you ______"
" I love you too nergal"