zero;

Noella Mikaelson is hardly ordinary; in fact, she is eminent. Having Niklaus as a twin brother made sure of that. Many members of the supernatural world describe her as pulchritudinous, clever, fearless even. She was, of course, part of the infamous family. Being a part of the originals family is not easy. With a father hell-bent on killing Niklaus, a few disagreements between the siblings was not uncommon.

Always and forever was a promise the Mikaelson children swore they would always keep. But all promises are broken at some time or another; Noella just so happened to be the first to break it. Noella ran away from her family, eventually wandering upon a tiny shack with a certain Petrova doppelganger, who was in transition, inside. The two fleeing vampires came across a little town in the mid-1800s. They decided to settle down for the time being.

Upon the rest stop, she met the Salvatore brothers, and she fell in love with the eldest. Noella didn't realize the mistake she had made until her heart was shattered. She turned to the one thing she knew best, wandering. So, the poor girl fled once more to an unknown destination, leaving another life behind to start a new one. Noella roamed the Earth with a broken heart for centuries. But everyone knows you can't run from the past forever.

Noella finds herself standing eye to eye with the one person she never hoped to see again. 

Damon Salvatore

Disclaimer; I do NOT own The Vampire Diaries. I only own Noella and any other character(s) and/or plot line(s) I make up.