«2»

The walk home that day was dreadful. Usually I would have Cam or Trevor by my side but Cam got a ride home and Trev hates my bloody guts. I was all alone and it was starting to get dark out side since I had left basketball practice late. I took the short cut so my boring walk wouldn't last any longer than it had to. When I got to the alley a block away from my house I started walking really fast because it was dark out. Once in the middle of the alley, a body slammed up against me, throwing me into the wall. The nearly dead weight leaned up against me for what felt like forever but was only for a moment. I could barely see them but I smelled strong alcohol and maybe a little bit of weed. I heard an all too familiar voice slur out a jumble of words that I could barely make out. "Heeeyy, baaabeeee! How's yo little slurt? Haaa! I meant slut! Had she stuck her fingers in you yet?! Daaamn it! Did I miss the show?!"
"What the hell are you talking about? Who the hell are you talking about? Get off of me!" I pushed him, trying to get him off of me, only to fall and get pinned up against the brick building. His voice suddenly changed and his eyes darkened.
"Get off of you?", His voice deep and stern, "you want me to get off, huh?" I nodded, slightly terrified. Trev was twice my size. "I'll do anything you want just please don't hurt me Trev?" I pleaded. "Anything I want, huh?", he asked me, backing away but only a few inches. "Yes, just please don't hurt me."
"Anything?.... unbutton your top, now..." I looked at him begging him with my eyes, unbuttoning my shirt.
"Please don't do this Trevor?, I'm begging you, please?"
"Shut up bitch, I'm tired of talking to you, now get on your knees." I knelt down obediently. "Now do what you do best, slut, and be happy about or I'm gonna beat your ass right here in this alley." I obeyed, unzipping his pants. I looked up at him, noticing how dark his emerald eyes had become. It was so frightening. I guess I was moving to slow because he reached down and started pulling off his pants and undoing the little button on his boxers that was holding his dick in there. I was so terrified. He was about to steal from me and get away with it because I was too scared to lose everything over a stupid boy-..... my thoughts were cut off by Trevs rapid movement as he removed his shirt. He looked at me with a concerned glare but it quickly faded as he grabbed me by my jaw and squeezed it harshly. "Strip you little tramp, now." I stood up as he sat up against the wall. I slowly began to take my clothes off but before I could take my bra off, there was a light being flashed in my direction. I turned to see a dark figure with a shiny badge sprinting to us. I looked down to see Trevor scrambling away, clothes in . "See you next time, slutty dyke. Watch your back", I heard him say, words fading as he ran away.

"And don't come back you little pig!" I heard the officer yell. "Are you all right ma'am? Did he hurt you? Where do you live? Do you need a hospital?" He asked me, concerned. Though I could see the man talking to me, I could barely hear him. Something was going on in my body that I couldn't put my finger on. "Ma'am, is everything alright?" I heard the man ask me, seconds before I had collapsed.

~~*~~

I think this isn't bad. What do you guys think? <3

I think I want to make a ship story with Ziall, Ziam, or Larry. Is that a bad idea? If not which one should I do, or should it consist of all three?

-Kasia

681 words