Dream of love marriage

It was a bright afternoon; people were gathered near the beach dressed up in their classy outfits. Men were dressed in elegant suits while women in beautiful dresses. The stage was decorated with white roses and lilies with scenic background of beach, greenery and colourful flowers. The decorative jewels and white cloths were gently flying in the wind. The view was lovely. There was happiness and laughter filled in the air. One side people were holding glasses of wine celebrating while the other side they were chatting with each other about random things. The small kids were running around and playing. It was an outdoor wedding.The bride's and groom's parents were attending the guests with a broad smile on their faces.

The bride's parents were greeting their best friends, they were happy as their friends could attend their daughter's wedding despite being busy. The bride's mother said to one of her friends "Thank you so much for coming. I am so happy that you came". The lady smiled "Of course we had to come. Your daughter is like my daughter too". Bride's mother smiled "Of course". The lady asked "So where is our lovely bride, chorong?". Chorong's mother said to her friend "She is in her room with her friends but she is a bit sulky as her best friend is not here yet". The lady chuckled "These girls are still kids". Chorong's mother agreed "So where is she? chorong's best friend and your cute daughter". The lady looked around "She was here a minute ago. Where is she?". She shook her head in disbelief "This girl.....Yoon bomi!!!" she called her name.

A girl was running in the beach wearing a long red dress, her long and brown locks bouncing up and down as she was running. She continued running, turning her head once in a while "Catch me if you can" she said to the kids who were running after her, trying to catch her. She sprinkled water on them and the kids giggled. She laughed along with them "I am having fun" she said. She caught a small kid and twirled him around. She was happily enjoying with them but stuck her tongue out on hearing her mother shouting her name "Yoon Bomi!!". Bomi hit her head "Here comes the trouble. Sorry kids gotta go" she rushed to her mother. She tiptoed and hugged her mother from behind with the only thought of getting less scolding "Mom" she said cutely. Her mother glared "Where were you? Chorong is waiting for you" her mother complained. She stuck her tongue out "Oh god, I forgot". She hugged chorong's mother "Aunty, congratulations. I am so happy. Our Chorong is finally getting married". Chorong's mother chuckled "Yeah, she is and next is your turn" she said holding her chin. Bomi blushed when she heard about her marriage. She thought "Not yet aunty, i haven't met him yet. I want to fall in love and then get married". She rushed after remembering about Chorong "I have to go now bye" she said running at full speed. Her mother shouted "Be careful, bomi!!". She shouted back not stopping "Yes, mom". Her mother chuckled "This girl is always in a hurry. I don't know what to do with her". Chorong's mother said "Why not find a guy for her?". Bomi's mother nodded "Yes, we should. I want to see my daughter getting married soon" she said hoping just like every mother does.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Bomi tiptoed to chorong's waiting room. She placed her finger on the lips indicating others to keep silent. She hugged her tightly from back "Chorong, I am so happy" she said to her but the bride was sulking "Why did you come now? You should have come after the marriage ceremony" she said pouting. Bomi pleaded to forgive her, joining her hands "I am so sorry Chorong. Please forgive me" she said showing some aegyo. Chorong shook her head as she knows bomi's ways of melting her heart "Yeah, do that. Bomi, I was waiting for you. I thought you will help me as i am really nervous" she complained. Bomi pinched her cheeks "Come on, Chorong. I know how eagerly you want to go up on that stage and land in your suho's arms". She hit her playfully "Shut up, it's not like that" Chorong said blushing. Bomi teased her "I know everything about you. Don't try to fool me". Chorong teased her back saying "Bomi, you will know when your time comes. Just wait okay, I will show you at that time".

Bomi disagreed "I won't be nervous because i will be marrying the one i love. Infact i will be very excited to marry him". Chorong explained to her while her makeup artist was doing her final touch ups "Arranged marriages are good too bomi. Why do you always say that? Look how happy i am, suho is really a good person. I am blessed to have him". Eunji, one of her friends agreed "Yeah, arranged marriages aren't that bad as you think".She shook her head "No way, I don't like arranged marriages. How can we find happiness with an unknown person? I can't imagine myself being tied to an unknown guy whom i don't even love. It is like adjustment and sacrificing our dreams. I don't want to adjust. I want my husband to love me not because of some responsibility or a duty but with his whole heart. I only believe in love marriages". She squealed "You both will see i am definitely going to do a love marriage" she said excitedly.

Eunji mocked "Okay, but for a marriage you need to have a partner".Chorong added "For that you need to have a boyfriend". Eunji continued "For that you need to fall in love and let me remind you don't love anyone". Bomi pouted "What? I will find him soon. We will love each other and then get married". Eunji chuckled "It is not that easy". She said confidently "I will surely find him and get married". Their discussion ended when they saw chorong's parents coming inside. Her father said "Let's go Chorong. It is time". Chorong hugged her parents and started tearing up "Mom, dad". Her mother stroked her back "Always be happy okay?". She nodded. Bomi and eunji were touched watching the scene in front of them. Bomi started tearing up looking at the touching scene.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Chorong was on the altar searching for the ring which was near bomi. She gestured bomi to give but she came forward and said looking at suho "I will give the ring only when you promise me to keep my best friend happy through out her life". Suho smiled "Yes, my sister in law. I will keep her happy forever" he said looking at chorong. Chorong was touched by bomi's act and also suho's answer. Bomi said playfully "Since you are however making a promise why not make another promise of buying me and eunji a nice gift". Bomi and eunji high fived each other. Chorong hit them gently to stop acting like that in front of others. Bomi pouted "What? We are giving our precious friend to our BIL, can't he give us a gift?". Suho chuckled "Sure, anything for my sister in laws" he said. Bomi and eunji cheered for him "Go brother in law". Other guests chuckled looking at the girls. One of the guests asked "Who is that girl? She is really cheerful". The other guest said "She is Mr.Yoon's daughter. Let me tell you she is extremely adorable". The guest agreed "I can see that".

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Bomi smiled looking at Chorong and suho exchanging vows and rings. She smiled thinking about herself standing on the altar, getting married with her love. Bomi's parents saw her smiling widely. Her father said looking his precious daughter "Bomi, she is all grown up. I can't believe, it feels like she was so small until yesterday". His wife, bomi's mother agreed "She sure has grown up fast. We need to think of her marriage now". He agreed "Yeah, I hope we find a nice guy for her". Every parent with girl child concerns over finding a perfect match for their daughter so that she can live her life happily.

Bomi's thoughts were different. She always dreamt of marrying a person she loves. She thinks that the process should always start with love and with each step they should head over to the highest step in their life, marriage. She thinks this will be helpful for their further journey of life but she doesn't know one thing that matches are made in heaven. We don't know with whom we will be spending our life time with. Who will be called our better half?. We just need to wait for that special someone to come into our lives.

................................................................................................................................................................................................