Part 11

Grace's POV🌟
I wake up from a crashing noise so I quickly look to the kitchen where I heard it and see a laughing Chandler picking up broken glass from the floor "what'd you do?" I whisper laughing and he chuckles "I got up to get water and dropped the glass" he smirks and I get up to help him pick it up, there weren't any small pieces so it was no big deal. "What time is it anyway?" I ask and he glances at the clock "2am" he says and I run the the couch to grab my phone, I told my aunt is be home by 10. "What?" He asks throwing glass away "I just need to text my aunt" I say and he nods probably understanding why "just spend the night here, like you said at dinner, no separation, we'll even have sleepovers" he says and I laugh "alright" I laugh texting my aunt an apology and telling her I'd be staying the night here. "So it's 2am, what do you wanna do?" Chandler asks and I shrug "well I was thinking sleep, but based on your expression I think you have something else in mind" I laugh and he grins "I didn't, but let's do something, let's have some fun" he says and I laugh "okay, we can make food" I say and he laughs "creative" "well do you have anything better?" I smirk and he shakes his head "thought so". He walks to the fridge and opens it "okay we have biscuits, I know we have ice cream, oh cookie dough!" he says getting excited as he pulled out the tub of cookie dough "okay, just to be clear we're not cooking this right?" He asks and I shake my head as I open the tub and pull out a chunk "better raw" I say with my mouth full and he nods "okay cool" and takes out a chunk too. "So what else do you wanna do?" He asks as we eat the sugary goodness of chocolate chip cookie dough (a/n sorry for the weird word choice lol I really like my cookie dough) "let's make a pillow fort" I say struggling to keep a straight face and he looks excited "be right back" he says and puts his finger over his lips, telling me to be quiet as he walks into Grayson's room. He comes back out with a pile of pillows and blankets that was tall enough to cover his face, he drops it on the floor then goes back into the room with another pile just as big before closing the door. "What the hell?" I laugh as he walks back to the kitchen "there's a closet in there where we keep extra pillows and blankets" he explains, taking another piece of cookie dough. I lick my fingers before walking over to the pile and letting myself fall onto it, landing in the fluffy blankets and laughing. "Ok so I say we flip the couch and chairs on their sides and then put blankets over them for the roof" he says and I nod "oh and we should get the tv in there too" he says and I laugh "okay" then start to help him push over the couch.