Chapter 1: Dancing

Min Yoongi never really thought about Sexuality.

He always just figured that he'd love whomever he loved, and that gender wouldn't matter.

Yoongi also never thought about love at first sight. Mainly because he didn't believe it existed.

He defiantly did NOT love Jimin from the first time he saw the younger, that much was obvious. How could he love someone he just met?

But he defiantly was attracted to him.

Like, a lot.

It was hard not to be, The Orange haired boy was downright adorable. His cute chubby cheeks, his laugh was to die for, and the boy had the best eye smile in the galaxy, that was for sure.

Not to mention, the time when he'd accidentally walked into the younger shirtless in the dance club's practice room.

He'd noticed Jimin had very nice, not so cute abs.

So yeah, I guess you could say that Yoongi was attracted to Jimin.

But Yoongi never wanted anything more than just to look at him. He never daydreamed about dating him, or being with him.

Besides, Jimin had a completely different lifestyle from the other, and it was only rare times when Yoongi actually got to talk to him, or see him.

He just observed him from a safe distance.

- - -

It was time to practice for his upcoming rap battle, so naturally Yoongi made his way tiredly to the club's practice room to meet his 'squad', but was dreading having to stay there until hours of the night.

Yoongi walked through the hallway to the practice room, but stopped at the door to observe what was in the practice room.

Of course it was Jimin. That's just the luck Min Yoongi had.

He stood in the doorway watching the boy do some complicated dance routine Yoongi couldn't copy if he tried. He noticed the younger looked so.... tired. He felt really bad for Jimin, but there was honestly nothing he could do.

Yoongi felt something tap him on the back.

He turned around to see Hoseok and Namjoon staring at him.

"Bro, what are you doing?" Namjoon asked and looked into the practice room where Jimin had stopped dancing and was staring at the three rappers in the doorway.

"Uhhh, Um I was waiting for you guys to show up" Yoongi managed to say. He figured his face was about the color of a tomato by how much it was burning.

"Alright- then tell your boyfriend goodbye so we can go." Hoseok said with a smile and turned to walk down the hallway to their practice room, Namjoon following. God, Sometimes he can be such an ass.

"He's not my boyfriend, I was just walking by and saw him dancing!" Yoongi said as he chased after the two, leaving a very confused Jimin alone in the practice room.

Alriiiight everyone thanks for reading! This is the first Chapter (obviously) of my first actual fan fiction~ (I also have the kpop chatrooms fic and that has like 5 chapters so you should go and read that~ (also some hinted yoonmin and namjin in that one~) if you like girl groups I suggest reading that because I'll be updating with LOTS of girl group chatrooms like sistar, twice, and 2ne1... also maybe snsd and missa? Idk whatll happen but that one should be updated like twice a week ( haha twice) (lead me to the nearest trash can that's my home) and this fic should be updated once or twice a week or whenever I feel like it
Peace ✌