Chapter 15: I'm Ready

Somewhat smut?

They decided on a small diner not too far from the club that Yoongi's battle would be held at.

It was 50s theme and really cute, so naturally Jimin was really into it.

"All the outfits are so cuute, Hyung!" Jimin said. "Oh my gosh. I wanna work here!"

"If you get a job here, I'm never visiting you at work." Yoongi said.

Jimin groaned. "But don't you think I'd look good in one of those dresses?"

Yoongi sighed. "I don't know Jimin, I've never seen you in a dress."

Jimin smirked. "We can arrange that." The devilish grin on Jimin's face scared Yoongi. What was he planning?

"Hello I'm Jungkook I'll be your--" the dark haired girl looked at Jimin and smiled. "Chim?"

(A/N: Jungkook is trans. Why? Idk can u just imagine him all ~girly~ With the high ponytail and 50s dress)

Jimin stood up and hugged her, then introduced her. "As you know, this is Jungkook, my friend from Busan, and Kookie, this is my boyfriend, Yoongi"
Jungkook bowed to Yoongi and Yoongi smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Yoongi oppa." Jungkook said with a smile. "Alright so what will my favorite oppas be having for dinner?"

- - -

Jimin and Yoongi both ordered burgers, and shared an order of fries and a milkshake (because they bring all the boys to the yard). It was nice to just talk to Jimin, just to be in each other's presence.

"This is nice." Jimin said, smiling up at the older.

"It is." Yoongi smiled back.

"I can't wait to hear you rap, Hyung." Jimin said, with (metaphorical) stars in his eyes.

"I can't wait to show you." Yoongi was really confident in his rapping skills, but the fact that Jimin was going to be there, and that he was looking forward to seeing it, he was getting a little more nervous than he'd like to admit. "And you still have to let me hear you sing." Yoongi said with a wink.

"One day" Jimin said, and his eyes curved into that perfect eye smile.

Yoongi finished up the last remains of his burger, and Jimin did the same. Not too much later, Jungkook came to the table to pick up the plates and give Yoongi the bill.

"Oppas, did you enjoy your meal?" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Yes. We did." Yoongi replied, and Jimin nodded.

"Thank you, Kookie." Jimin replied and smiled. Jungkook sashayed away and Yoongi turned to Jimin.

"Um, I thought Jungkook was a boy?" Yoongi began.

"She was born a boy, and when she was about 15, she came out to me and told me she wanted to be a girl, and I helped her tell her parents and with the transition." Jimin smiled.

"You're such a good friend, Jimin."

- - -

The club was loud, and smokey, but this was the case in all the clubs Yoongi had been to.

He left Jimin with Jin and Namjoon and proceeded backstage to prep for the battle.

- - -

The battle went great, and Yoongi's team won (which consisted of Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok). Yoongi was pretty hyped from the battle still, but decided not to go to the after party and instead go home.

With Jimin.

Jimin insisted that they went to his place because it was closer. He wasn't sure why Jimin was suddenly more needy than usual, but he wasn't complaining. After all, it was Jimin and he wanted to celebrate his win.

- - -

"Yoongi" Jimin sighed, and went back into their sloppy kiss on Jimin's couch. As It was getting more passionate, Yoongi was getting harder. Jimin moaning into the kisses didn't help Yoongi's problem. "I'm ready." Jimin said into Yoongi's ear.

"Are you sure, Jiminie?"

"Yes" Jimin moaned. Yoongi couldn't take anymore, so he gave in.

He began to unbuckled his pants, as Jimin did the same. Yoongi grabbed the waistband of Jimin's boxers and began to pull them down slowly.

"God, Yoongi stop teasi-"

"Shit!!!!" An unfamiliar voice yelled, and Yoongi was pushed onto the floor only in his boxers, and had to cover himself when he saw that Taehyung had come home a little earlier than planned.

I'm sorry
No,
I'm not sorry XD

This ducked ^^ maybe one day this will have decent wholesome smut haha

Okay imma leave

-min-