The Way I See It

There are millions of dictionaries published. An online dictionary defines love as "an intense feeling of deep affection." I say that you can't define love. Love is different in every scenario and situation. You just truly know when you are in love. You don't know when it's coming, but more importantly you don't know when it will leave so don't take advantage of it. Don't forget that other person because one day after their heart has been shattered a thousand times they will decide to move on. By time you get a wake up call and want to treat them the way they deserve, they are already long gone. Then, and only then you will begin living in a miserable hell filled with the reminder of somebody that you used to know. So I say to you now DON'T take advantage of love. Another thing about love, it has absolutely nothing to do with age. You can be in love at any age. You just know when you are in love. There is not some magical age that you have to turn in order to know what love is. If you are 90 years old and you've never been in love than you don't know what love is. One last thing about love, God says love never fails, so if it fails it wasn't love. Therefore you are really only in love once. So I say DON'T let love leave. Fighting for love is worth everything and every ounce of energy in your body. It's worth both fighting and dying for. Love is a gift. Love is life and most importantly life is love.