I want YOU

My name in Kristen, and two years ago my friend Taylor took me to this BSDM club and i really didn’t know what to do. It was my first time in there and sure enough Taylor found a dom and went home while she left me there. I decided to go to the bar and ask the bartender something about this but, he was way to sexy to be a bartender I thinks he is here just for a summer work. 

He had black hair green and blue eyes very muscular and really sexy i really can’t keep my eyes from him and clearly he noticed me looking at him and he came and asked me if i needed something 

“Um I just erm want to know a little bit more of this whole BSDM thing”

“Well the basic thing you need to know is that it consists of a Dom which is the person who tells you what you need to do has the power to punish you to do anything with you and it also consists on a submissive it’s the person who does what they tell them to do and the dom usually does a contract to verify that it is okay for him to use you” 

“Thanks you” and as soon as I said that I went without waiting for him to answer me 

**********Three weeks later**********

I kept going to the bar by myself and I memorized the bartenders shifts and he told me his name was Christian and by now i knew a lot of things about BSDM and let me tell you it sounds as something that i would do but at the same time it sounds painful.

Right now i’m sitting in the bar as usual and someone touch my shoulder and scared me the hell out of me until i turned around and saw that it was Christian and i was smiling like an idiot and I punch him in his shoulder. He grabbed me and told me that he had to tell me something important and I was really nervous you never know what they want to tell you obviously so we went to a restaurant near by and we sat and just order some drinks. 

“ So what do you need to tell me” i asked very nervous 

“ Well i’ve been... th-iinking and i wanted to ask you if...” he said while he strir his drink 

“Is what?” I asked him al anxious 

“If you wanna be my submissive?” Christian told me very fast but fast enough for me to understand him

A/N okeey guys hope you like it feedback is recomended and from now on we are goig to call Christian Chris because Christian is very long to typee hahaha if someone will like to make a cover for the story i will really apreciate it and i will follow you