Chapter 1

"Come on Peaches! Anyone would kill for free tickets." Victoria said as she punched my arm and I rolled my eyes as I hissed at them putting my new weave in my head. Which was going to be basic long black curls.

"Vicky, you know that I'm very clumsy," I said as my dark brown eyes looked over at her. "Remember what happened whenever we met Justin?" I asked as she held back her giggle and my face turned into a red color, on my black skin.

Whenever it was our turn to get our picture with him, I stepped on his shoe and I was really hoping he wouldn't have notice, but my face had to give it away, and when he gave me a goodbye hug, I addicatitly hit the back of his head, but he said it was fine. But I'm not over that at all, since I am a huge Justin Bieber fan, and I basically assaulted him!

"That wasn't your fault," Victoria said as I rolled my eyes. "You was very nervous." She said as I felt the brush going through my new weave.

"What if the same thing happens whenever we take our photo with them?" I asked as I was turned to face my best friend.

"It won't," She said as I stepped off, reaching for my purse so I can pay for my hair. "Because we're going to their concert and you'll look amazing along with me, and we'll take our photo with them, then we'll go home!" She said as we walked up to the front desk and I looked back at her.

"What if it doesn't going to your plan?" I asked as I handed my card towards the cerk.

"Come on Peaches, like there'll never remember us, we're just normal fans who have an very unhealthy obsession with them, and wishing that they can marry us." Victoria said with her shoulders shrugging, having the clerk to look at us funny as she handed back my card.

"Right because we're not too punk rock?" I asked with a chuckle as Victoria nodded with a smile.

"Well duhs!" She said as I rolled my eyes at my friend and we walked out of the hair salon.

"I don't know Vicky." I admitted as we walked towards her car and climbed in as she sighed and sat in, but straightening out her skirt.

"Please! I really want to take you with me!" She said as she put her key in the engine and I sighed as I rubbed my temples. "Peaches, you always wanted to met them, so why not take this chance?" She asked as she drove out of the parking lot.

"Because I could accidentally kill them?!" I exclaimed as she chuckled and drove us towards the mall.

"It's 5 Seconds of Summer, I'm pretty sure they would have more crazy experiences then getting stepped on by you," She said as I rolled my eyes. "Like maybe they got chased down by a mob of fans and landed inside a taco store." She said as I snorted at that thought, thinking it would be more of a pizza place but seeing them in a taco place would be really funny.

I sighed and we climbed out the car and she locked it as we walked up to the mall. If you're wondering, yes I was invited to a free ticket concert, since Victoria was an only child from a lawyer and doctor family, she can get basically anything she wanted, and I was the middle class, but now we're in our senior year of high school.

Now my real name isn't Peaches, it's Brynlee, but I gotten the nickname Peaches from eating them a lot, because I do have an unhealthy obsession with them, and it was given to me by Victoria's younger brother, Hunter, and he does have a small boy crush on me. Even though I knew him since he was born.

So the name Peaches spread around town like a wildfire, so everyone who lived here longer than five years calls me Peaches, and even some people think it's my real name. I'm not bothered by my nickname, since it did suit me. But I did like my real name also.

"This would look cute for the concert." Victoria said as she pulled out a pair of black shorts and I laughed as I looked over at the shorts.

"Is there any new Disney tank tops?" I asked as Victoria shrugged and I walked over towards the Disney side.

Now I have my own sense of style, Disney tank tops, it was my thing since I was in middle school. My first one was given to me by my aunt, who is living with my family and I, but I haven't worn a normal shirt since then.

"They have new leggings." I said as Victoria rushed over and started to look over at teh leggings.

"So are you coming with me?" Victoria asked as I grabbed an Jane tank top and looked over at her with my hand on my hip. Her green eyes was pleading me to go with her and I sighed as grabbed an Stitch tank top.

"I'll go." I said as heg brighten and hugged me.

"Thank you Peaches!" Victoria exclaimed as she hugged me. "I'll buy you any disney top for the concert." She said as I smiled and thanked her as my brown eyes began to look over at the tank tops and grabbed a black tank top with Scar, Jafar, Evil Queen, Ursula, Maleficent, and Cruella De Vil.

"This one!" I exclaimed as she looked over it with a smile and nodded.

We grabbed some more things, and we bought our things and finally went to the food court in the mall. I sighed as my stomach grumbled and we bought some pizza and drinks then went over to sit down at a table.

"You're going to love the concert!" Victoria said as I chuckled slightly and grabbed my pizza slice. "Don't worry, I'm sure you won't make a fool out of yourself." She said with a slight smile and I flicked her off as I continued to eat my pizza.

Heyyo Guys!!!

What we thinks???? Ashton Irwin fanfiction??? This is one of my side accounts, which I have two. But my main is MaryJoeycoco, so check it out if you wants!! Wells tells me your thoughts!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!