Weightless. part 1

Tears streamed from his onyx orbs, an unusual sight that you will never get to see. Your dead body seemed almost weightless in his strong arm.

It was okay to let those worthless emotions out now; now that you weren't there. Now that you were gone from his side.

He held your hand in his own as he felt your fingertips. They were growing extremely cold, your soul must be leaving you; to a happier place.

Sasuke closed his eyes to reminiscence you.

He had made too many mistakes.

Sasuke had killed his brother by his own hands, and now he had let you go into danger alone that resolved in nothing but your death.

It was all consequences that spied his wrong choices.

Sasuke did nothing but shut his eyes tighter, but that resulted only in more unhappy memories being replayed in his mind like a never-ending slideshow. Your last words.

"Sasuke, Live... Forget me," you coughed up more blood that now lingered by your mouth. "No more killing, leave Akatsuki... Just... leave it up to life! Do what makes you..." You stopped and murmured the last word.

"Happy..."

The rain poured as if it was the angels crying for you. It washed your blood away and a puddle began to form at his feet.

"(Name)," he stood up with your body still in his hold. "I loved you."

Sasuke never told you those words. He was not a person of speaking out his feelings, thinking that it was only useless and worthless.

Now you would never have the chance to hear those sweet words.

Sasuke studied your dull, blank face. He pulled you closer as he pressed his lips on yours.

He regretted that he never told you, never did he hold you, nor did he kiss you.

Now Sasuke had a chance,

And you were lying in his arms. Lifeless.

Sasuke started walking; with no direction in mind. He didn't know where he was going, he was dying inside.

Dying inside without you.