chapter 4- keep fighting

Chapter 4- keep on fighting

I slept peacefully that night, snuggled up with my mate, my head on his chest.

I woke up to the smell of eggs, bacon and French toast.

I quickly put on a cream blouse, jeans, brown sandals and left my hair natural, before  I followed my nose to the kitchen, where Liam was cooking breakfast.

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss.

“good morning!”

He said the same and we ate breakfast in a comfortable silence. And I asked him,

“can I train? Like have people help me train with some defence moves in human and wolf form? I want to know how to fight” I asked nicely.

“well, if that’s what you want, you’ll get it”

He smiled at me and I kissed him with a lot of passion, and t ended up with a 20 minute make out session.

                   Bradley’s Pov (oooooo -_-)

Pain. That’s all I felt nowadays. I never should have rejected her. I need her, but she’s left. I still remember the day clearly.

                             Flashback******

“You dick!! I promise you, I’ll be back for revenge! And remember, I will always, serve it Bitter cold” She said sweetly. Urg, she’s a hoe anyways. I don’t need her! I’ll just have another round with the pack slut Melissa anyways. I slammed through the cafeteria and drove home. Before I even got to go in, my father called us all to a pack meeting. When I got there my chest started to ache, but I ignored it.

Then my dad spoke,

“Delilah… she has left us.”

Everyone cheered; even me.

“STOP!!” my dad ordered and we all bowed our heads in submission.

“You ALL do not understand how important she was to us!! She is the moon godess’s child!! And all of you dis honoured her!! And by the way she left a very interesting note.” He death glared everyone, even me.

I ran to her room, and the note on the wall in bright red lipstick read:

YOU ALL WILL PAY!! YOU HAVE DIS HONOURED YOUR ALPHA AND FOR WHAT I CARE ALL OF YOU CAN BURN IN HELL. I’LL MEET YOU THERE.

~DELILAH~

P.S MY REVENGE WILL BE SOUR AND VERY COLD.

Shit. I’ve really messed up. I’ll get her back, they always run back. They have no one else.

Oooooo whats gonna happen? *Insert evil laugh* mwuahahahahaha! Keep reading and stay pretty!

~ky~x