Guidelines

•/•I'M BACK AND IM PULLING UP ON YOU WACKS WITH THE MACK FULLY LOADED!! Does anyone know what that even means? Like Hansol wtf fam??? Anywhoreeee I'm back and ktrashier than ever. I blame Seventeen. My babies have grown *tear*. Anyways, I apologise for my absence and to make up for it, I'm starting this new and 'improved' (these are probs gonna be as bad as the last book) one shot book. I'm also very likely to rewrite the one shots in the last book and put the new versions here for reasons. Anyways, here's the guidelines and whatnot.
~psyche •/•

RULES
Only request one at a time! You can request again after your imagine is completed and the request box is open

•For the love of all things holy be patient. There is only one of me so request completion may be slow.

Don't get upset if your imagine isn't done before one lower on the list. I don't complete imagines in the request box in any particular order. Don't be that person that gets upset over dumb things like the order I complete requests.

Don't get upset if your imagine isn't the way you wanted. If you aren't descriptive enough when requesting, I can't make a drabble or imagine or whatever the way you picture it. Details are everything. I can't stress this enough.

Don't request smut. I've decided not to do smut anymore, simply because I can't write it as well as I can imagine it.

How to request
Fill out the form below and comment on the request box page or pm me. Messages are more likely to be seen when there are several requests already sent in above.

Name(real or not): ex; Minha
Idol(s)of your choice: ex; Mingyu
Genre: ex; fluff
Scenario: ex; mingyu and I have been in a relationship for almost four years. One day, I get really sick while he's gone. Turns out I'm pregnant and he is a lot more excited that I expected.

IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT DETAILED I WILL WRITE THE SCENARIO THE WAY I SEE IT, OKAY? OKAY.