chapter5

Dimitri's POV

Rose looked at me then looked at the ceiling I almost didn't catch it, "let's see what don't you know yet."

"What was he like personality-wise I heard stories that all," Angie said 

"Okay let's see your father was brave, strong, distant, caring, and he loved children," she said with a smile.

"If he loves children then why isn't he here I'm a child doesn't he love me," Angie said looking down sadly.

"Your father would've loved you pumpkin he just doesn't know about you that's all," Rose said while picking Angie's face up. Angie didn't say anything just nodded her head sadly. 

"Hey Angie wanna know what I do when I'm sad," Paul said she nodded, "I go to the park."

"Mommy can we go to the park because I'm sad," Angie asked and looked at her mother.

"Okay we can go to the park go and get ready and get your shoes on I'll do your hair when you're ready," she said and pushed Angie out the door.

She squealed and ran out of the kitchen it quiet till Rose said something.

"No I'll survive one day and I won't tell them. Liss, you know why I won't. No, I'm not scared just worried about what will happen," Rose said looking at Lissa. 

"Guys can you not have a one-way conversation about me when I'm here," I said Rose glared at me.

It was quite for a moment and Rose said, "Lissa I won't let you tell him I don't think that he should know so don't even try it now this thought process is over."

Lissa POV

I glared at her she knows I hate it when she goes through my brain without me knowing it.

"ROSE! Don't read my mind you know I hate it," I said

"Then don't say them so loudly," she said with a shrug and walked out of the room.

"Princes- I mean my highness if you don't mind me asking but who is Angie's father," Dimitri asked.

"Um," I sighed and looked at my hand, "I can't tell you she aked me not to and I'll keep her wishes."

"I don't understand why she is being so stubborn about this," he said.

"She has her reason Dimitri just giver some time," I said, "she has been hurt so much in her life more than someone ever should so she distant so she doesn't get hurt."

He nodded his head and got up, "I understand," he said and walked out of the kitchen.

This is gonna be a long trip I thought and got up and went to go get ready.

Rose POV

I can't wait to get out of the house I was about to get my shoes on I looked up and Yeva was there looking at me. I jumped slightly and shooked my head and finished putting my shoes on.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"We're getting ready to go to the park," I said while thinking please don't want to come.

"I'm want to come with you," she said and picked up her shoes. 

"Oh you don't....," I said before she interrupted me.

"I'm gonna come and that's final," she said I just nodded.

We all piled into the van before heading to the park it wasn't that far and realized we could've walked here. I sighed and pulled Angie out of the car as soon as she got out she ran to the slides with Paul hot on her tail. I smiled at them when suddenly Yeva was behind me touching my shoulder which made me jump.

"Rose why won't you tell Dimitri," Yeva asked me.

I just sighed and looked down at my shoes, "it's complicated and it's better for everybody if he doesn't know we've gone this far without him."

"I can tell you want to, but you're scared of something but what," she said. 

"I'm not scared I'm just taking precaution," I said not looking at her.

"No, you're scared why," she said.

"I said I'm not scared," I said walking away from her but she just followed me.

"Stop lying to me Rose," she said.

"I'M AFRAID HE'LL LEAVE HER OKAY," I yelled at her.

She just nodded her head, "I understand but you have to tell him at some point and if you don't I will."

After she said that she walked away going to sit on a bench to watch over the children I ran my hand threw my hair. 

'What was that about,' Lissa asked.

I just shook my head and looked over at my daughter and smiled at her. I started to walk away when someone grabbed my arm I turned my head and saw Dimitri.

"I thought you were at the house," I said thinking that I couldn't get a break.

"I got bored at the house so I decided to walk here," he said.  

"What do you want," I said ripping my arm away from him.

"I just want to know who Angie's father please tell me," Dimitri said.

"I'm not gonna tell you you don't get that right to know so leave it alone," I said.

I walked away from him and went over to Lissa and watched Angie play after a couple of hours later we at home and Angie were falling asleep in the car I knew she kinda had jet lag so I let her sleep. We went inside and I went to put her down in bed then left the room and walked out when  I went downstairs Dimitri was there almost looked like he was waiting for me. 

Vote and Comment 

~Dangyl