Chapter 4- Meeting Bloody Face

I wonder who this bloody face guy is as I stare at the record player playing the annoying French song once again. I start walking towards it to turn it off as a young girl pushed my hand out of the way.

"Don't change it! The folks here will go crazy and you'll get punished. I learned the hard way. The name is grace." She said as she reached my hand to shake it.

"I'm Alexandria but you can call me Lexi." I said as I shook her hand.

"Well Lexi I think we will become best friends!" She sqealed as she pulled my hand and went towards the chairs.

We started to get to know each other.
She seemed like a nice girl I wonder why she was in for.

"So um. Grace why are you here anyways."

"Well I 'killed' my family, just like you did."

"But I didn't kill my family Grace. It was the ax man!" I said as tears started streaming down my face.

"I believe you I really do." Grace said she she hugged me.

I think I'll like this place with a girl like Grace. I wonder if anyone else here is nice?!

Just then Sister Jude called us and made us go downstairs and walk outside.

"We want you all to see the vicious murderer called Bloody Face." Sister Jude said as she called for the officers to bring Bloody face in.

"I'm innocent! I didn't kill anyone!" A young man yelled as they got him out of the car. I'm guessing this was bloody face.

I saw him, he had dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Man he was gorgeous. I blushed at my thought as he looked at me and his face calmed a bit. Maybe I'll like being here.