Unforgettable (A Frollie One Shot)

(Mollie's POV)

Frankie and I were sitting across from each other at a table in a restaurant in New York City. It was located on top of a very tall building, so we had a great view of the city. We were celebrating our 1 year anniversary of dating. The restaurant was quiet that night, which added to the romantic feel. We talked and laughed together as we finished eating our delicious plates of lasagna. Once we were done eating, we paid the bill and walked toward the elevator that would take us down to the entrance of the building. Before we reached the elevator, Frankie took my hand and said,

"Wait, Mollie. Check out the view from up here."

She led me down the hallway to an outside patio, overlooking the city. We walked to the edge of the terrace to the railing. I took in the breathtaking view. It was just past 8:00 in the night, but the city was still bright because of all the lights from stores and restaurants below. Frankie rested her head delicately on my shoulder, as we stood in peaceful silence together. It was these warm summer nights spent with Frankie that I dreamt about and waited for all year. After a few minutes, I relaced my fingers into hers and looked down at her and said,

"Let's go babe, it's getting late. Don't wanna miss the movie."

She moved to stand in front of me and lightly wrapped her arms around my waist as she pressed her body against mine, closing the small space between us.

"Eh, we've seen the movie already. How bout we go back to the hotel and I show you a little something?" she asked me, her eyebrows slightly raised.

"And what would that something be?" I asked with a tiny bit of a smile.

"I can't tell you. You'll just have to wait till we get there." she softly purred into my ear.

We agreed to skip the movie and go back to the hotel with her. We rode down on the elevator and walked out to the busy sidewalk, hand in hand. I hailed a cab for us, and soon we were in the taxi, heading back to our hotel. Once we reached our destination, I paid the driver, then Frankie and I got out of the taxi. We walked into the hotel lobby and went to our room.

(Frankie's POV)

I locked myself into the bathroom to get changed. I had instructed Mollie to wait on the bed so that she couldn't see me till I was completely ready. I took the lacy outfit out of a shopping bag to put on. I had recently bought the lingerie to surprise Mollie for our anniversary. I took off my clothes from the dinner date, then stepped into the emerald green outfit and pulled it up over my bare body. I tightened the straps and looked at myself in the mirror. I must admit, I looked pretty good. I quickly fixed my hair, and walked out of the bathroom. When Mollie saw me, her eyebrows raised and her eyes filled with lust. She smiled and looked at me up and down. I felt my cheeks get slightly warm at this kind of admiration that I wasn't so used to.

"Damn, Frankie, you look so sexy."

I chuckled and walked over to the bed where she was sitting. I put my hands on her legs and bent down to press my forehead against hers. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, as she looked into my dark eyes. I kissed her as I gently pushed her further back on the bed. She ran her hands all over my body, from my chest down to my butt. When I was on top of her, I sat back and straddled her lower abdomen. I moved my fingers up underneath her shirt, running my hands across her toned tummy and up to her chest. She let out a low moan of pleasure. That's when the real fun began.

The rest of the night went better than I could have ever imagined. It was a night neither of us would ever forget. It was amazingly unforgettable.