Trip

"Its 6 am....waiting in front of our building.  Most of our colleagues reached.My eyes were searching for someone."

"By then...someone was screaming hey! there rahul sir. He looks awesome......mean handsome in his casuals my favorite color blue T shirt and jeans. As we have to have our seats in the bus, i did not wait for him and i went and sat in my place."

"As rahul sir entered the bus, his eyes were searching and stationed at me and once again we greeted each other. This time the eye meeting is some what different...i think i must stop watching romantic movies."

"Bus started....suddenly butterflies churning my stomach.....yes its rahul sir sitting next to me."

"I just peeped outside the window to distract myself....but by then our group started singing ...so atmosphere became little changed and i relaxed."

" we reached the resort and we had great time playing badminton, some games, singing, dancing, lunch,..........some enjoyed drinks too...as part of socialization."

" whole day went on smooth....as usual at the end of the day because of the loud music my head was breaking."

"while returning from resort, lot of traffic and rahul sir's house was on the way so he insisted me to come home with him but i decently rejected his offer as i know i should not give too much of space for something which later on put me in a situation that i cannot move out as i respect my parents."

"This is how most of the affairs ...start...never give space to fill....all my thoughts and reached apt."

"Hot shower was always my remedy to relax from tiring day."

Days went on......rahul sir...........rahul is leaving....why iam attracted to him....this should not happen to me.....but he is leaving.