BFOL: |1|

(Eazy's POV)

Things has changed since I was in the drug game, even though I'm a rapper now and I've earned $250,000 from dealing drugs. I'm also in a group called N.W.A. which stands for (Niggaz Wit Attitude) which includes Ice Cube, Dr.Dre, M.C. Ren, DJ Yella, and me myself Eazy E. I didn't want to be end up dead like my cousin or wand in jail so I figured out to do business since I had a little on me.

OK this a little something about Eazy so I'm gonna go ahead on the story. Here it goes

While I just chilling at home ain't doing shit watching "A Different World" which was my favorite and I never missed a episode. I heard a phone rang, I picked it up and it was Ren.

"Yo man what's up"? I said laying down.

"What's up E"? Ren said over the phone.

"Nun much just watching TV".

"Aww that's what's up come over to Eve After Dark there's a party going on at 6:30 tonight, Cube, Dre, Yella and Prince gonna be there."

"Aight man, let me get ready I'll be there in a minute". I said when I got up out the bed stretching.

"Aight man". Ren hanged up.

I went straight to my closet to get out my Jordan's Outfit(which is the outfit on my photo here)⬇⬇⬇

That had my Jordan shoes to look fresh out the box. I sprayed my Jheri Curls with Hair spray and combed to keep it fresh as always so I was ready to go.

20 minutes later...

I picked up Ren and drove to the party.

"So what's up Ren", I said when I was on the steering wheel.

"Nun much just chilling as always". He said laughing and scratching his head.

"That's what's up I can't wait till the party. We gotta get hyped in that muthafucka.

"Hell yeah I'm so ready".

"Same, we almost there.

We got there and got out the car and went inside and we had to security guard to check IDs.

"What's up yall". Said the security guard .

"Sup nigga ". Eazy said.

"I need to see some ID or I'll let y'all in".

Me and Ren pulled out our IDs and shows it him.

"Aight y'all go in", when he pulled the shades and lets us in and seen many people dancing and partying .

"Where Dre and em at"? I asked Lorenzo.

"Aww they right over there by the bartender".

We walked over to the table and they were there talking and drinking .

"Yo what's up E", Dre said putting his drink down.

"What's up Dre and what Up Cube"? I said sitting down.

"Nun much E, what's up Ren"?

"Shit nun just chilling as always", he said.

We were drinking and talking until I see a girl walking over to bartender and she was so fine that I want to get with her and she stared at me back smiling .

"E you aight", Dre said drinking his Vodka.

"Yeah I'm looking at that fine girl over there at the bartender," I said biting my lips.

I kept looking at her and so fine that I can't get her out my mind.

"I'll be back y'all".

"You tryin' to get with her man". Ren said laughing .

"Hell yeah I'll be right back".

"Aight man".

I walked over to the bar and sat down next to her.

"What's up babe", I said looking at her flirty.

"Hi, are you Eazy E"? She questions.

"Yes I am baby and who's your name"?

"I'm Aaliyah".

"Nice to meet you Aaliyah, you here by yourself"?

"Yeah just came to get a drink and go back home", as she continue drinking her drink.

"Oh that's what's up, you wanna ride home or sum"?

"No I got a car but thank you tho.

"Alright everybody I bet everyone had a good time and now it's gonna for a close for tonight", as the DJ came on the mic".

"Well I gotta go I'll see you later Eazy".

"Wait let me help get you to the car safely".

"OK, she said laughing.

I followed her to her car and opened the door for her.

"Thank you", she said getting in.

"It's all good baby, you want my number so I can you sometime.

"Sure, here you go". She passed me her number.

"I'm a call you tonight OK"?

"OK see ya".

Hey guys sorry I kept y'all on hold but I been trying to get this good for y'all but I did the best I could lol here is first chapter of BFOL and this a Fresh start so yeah, peace vote and comment of what ya think!🌹😀.