Chapter Twenty One

Damien

One of my niggas gave me the address of that nigga crib. I made my way towards the apartment complex. I pulled my car off to the side to study the place and surrounding. I also waited til it was dark. I'm not doing shit in the light. I called Mell up just in case.

It was around 10 I made my way to the apartment. I knocked and made sure I was strapped. It was quite silent. I waited and waited and still no one answered. I twisted the door knob and the door was opened shit. I motioned Mell to come but not into the apartment just to stand out.

I walked in alerted as hell. I walked into one room and wont shit in there but a couch. I walked into another and my heart dropped.

"Baby Kim!" I said shaking her body it was lifeless as can be but she still had a pulse.

I heard someone walking in laughing. It was a black Shadow. I knew for sure he was gone die.

"Hey boyfriend" He said.

As he came into the light from the window. This nigga went to our school. I know his name started with a D.

"What the fuck you do to her" I said while pulling out my gun.

It was already off safety.

"No the question is what Im going to do to you" He spoke.

"Fuck that" I said aiming to shoot him.

I hovered my body over Kim's. He laughed.

Then as soon as I knew it he shot at me and I shot back and we were in full range shoot out in an apartment.

Then.....

Everything....

Went......

Black......

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Kim

Beep ... Beep .. Beep

Was all I heard. I looked around myself and I had shit stuck to me and it hurt to move. I looked around to see where I was at. Hospital.

"Ohh she is up" Nurses said rushing to me.

They put a oxygen mask on me and began to analyse me. I tried to talk but they ignored me. Inside im panicking.

Damien

How is she is she fine we have been here since 12 and it is 10 in the morning.

"I hope my bestfriend is okay" Jaz said crying into Mell shoulder.

I couldn't show any type of emotion right now. I just want to know if my baby was okay. I held Gabby in my lap while Diamond leaned against me.

"Daddy is mommy dead" Dismond asked.

I felt my throat get a ball when she said that.

"No" I said halfway lieing cause I honestly don't know.

"Family for Kimelon Brown" A nurse said.

A nigga hopped up quick as fuck.

"She was shot and knocked uncoscience she is doing fine and responding well her body is just in all types of pain"

"Can we see her" I asked out of relief.

"Yes" She replied leading us to her room.

I went inside I saw both Diamond and Gabriella in a chair.

Kim

"Damien" I said almost crying I am so happy to see him.

"Baby you better not cry" He replied making me laugh.

"How you feel"

"light headed and sore"

"Gabby and Diamond"

I was Gabby run up almost about to cry. Damien lifted her on the bed. I put a kiss on her lips.

"Momma okay" She asked.

"Yes baby im okay" I said giving a weak smile.

"Diamond why are you hiding behind Daddy's leg" I asked.

"Because I don't want to hurt you" She said.

"Awh baby your not going to hurt me" I replied.

She came from behind Damien's leg and climbed onto my bed beside Gabby.

I hugged her then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mommy don't scare me like that again" She said.

"I promise you" I won't I replied.

"Love" I said referring to Jaz.

She looked as if she has been crying.

"Awe babe don't be crying"

"I just hate seeing like this girl but I am fine" She said giving an assuring smile.

"Damien" I said.

"Is he dead" I asked looking at his wound that was wrapped up.

"I dont know let me ask Mell" He replied.

"What happened to you" I said

"I just got shot Doctors took it out earlier" He replied like it wasn't nothing.

He went over to Mell, they talked then he came back.

"Yeah he dead" he replied.

I swear I never heard about so many deaths in my life. But I guess that comes along with the life style.

"Baby come here" I said with my arms opened.

He smiled then leaned in and our lips met.

**