Chapter 1

P.O.V

Matthew

I stared out the filthy window, partially seeing the young girl walking home. She clung onto her backpack and conversed with a few friends.

"Matt." Zacky's voice shot loudly.

I whipped my head in his direction, raising one eyebrow.

"What?" I ask.

"Is she with her friends?" He asks me, trying to glimpse out the window.

I nod.

Zacky grunts, looking at Brian who was flipping through a magazine.

"Why don't we just give up? She's never alone." I say, looking back out the window.

She was gone now.

I hear Zacky sigh in disbelief, and I hear a slight chuckle out of him.

"I want her. Not anyone else. Her." He reminded me.

I swallowed hard. She's only 17. I don't understand why Zacky wants her so bad.

He's the alpha, and I'm more of the hands on guy. I suppose to be the one grabbing her because I'm stronger. But I don't want to.

Brian is the brains. He calculates when she should be alone, which should be tomorrow. God, I hope she isn't alone.

Zacky just bosses us around. I'm only doing this for a place to stay. I was homeless before, and Zacky took me in a year ago.

We've been stalking Rachel ever since I moved in with them, and we have yet to grab her.

Zacky says it's a lust thing. He says he feels attracted to her in every way he can imagine. He wants her and he wants to touch her.

Maybe it's an obsession.
But what do I know.

I'm just a back up.