I wanna se you cry bitch.

"Isabella." he whispered loudly while pulling me into his hard chest. "I need you"

I tried to push myself away but he held me even tighter. "Damian, your my boyfriends best friend."

"He doesn't love you like I do.." He suddenly grabbed me by the waist and crashed his lips with mine. It wasn't a normal kiss, It was a kiss in which you give yourself completely. The feeling of his gentle lips moving around mine made my body tingle. It was only a matter of seconds when my arms ended up around his neck. My fingers then started tangling in his dirty blonde hair.

"I love you so much Damian!" I exclaimed.

-Oliver's POV-

I just sat there outside her bedroom door.

"I love you so much Damian!" She said.

"Oliver doesn't deserve you." Damian mumbled.

My tears started to pour out as I hear them talk and kiss. My girlfriend and my best friend. I can't believe this is happening.

"I can't stay here any longer." I cry.

I felt betrayed and worthless. My fingers curled into a fist and I was ready to walk inside and face them, but something inside me was afraid. Afraid to hurt them both, physically.

"I don't think I'll be able to control myself" I thought. I turned to my heel and simply walked away.

----------------------------------------

:o uh oh..

Please tell me what you think?:) should I keep on with the story??