Chapter 1

There was a guy named Natsu he was raised by a dragon they heard that the dragon was going to be at a town
So they wasn't there by a train Natsu always get sick in vehicles and he got,stock in the train so he got to be in there to time . Their was a girl named Lucy heartfilya she was at the town where Nusta and happy we're.
Just for you no happy is a flying cat Nusta found him whan he was small so happy and Nusta was best friend they.
So back to Lucy she found some girl taking at their were a a famous guy that was in fairy tail of.course she was exited,because she always whited to be in Fraiy tail it was the best guild ever their were a lot of guild like the dark guild and the pegasus guild ,so.Whan Nusta got out of the trian Nusta found a guy and he also found Lucy to they both notice that this guy was a told or jerk , he only. Wanted to be famous so girls would love him , whan they were at his Praty he kidnapped all of the girls in their so Lucy and Nusta And happy fighted the guy who,kidnapped all of the girls Lucy fall in.The water and us her key she opened the gate of the mermaid and the .Mermaid hit the party boat and it fell in to the sand and Nusta fighted him with his powered and him won and a group of grods came and was chasing .After Nutsa,Lucy,and happy and Nusta said Do you want to join the fairytale giuld After all he is in fairy tail.