Oh yeah!

After we told them of how long we've been together they just turned back to the tv. "Well I heard there was a pool" I said hinting to James. "Ya, maybe since you didn't bring a swim suit... We both could go skinny dipping" James said whispering in my ear. "How about I buy you a sexy skimpy swim suit?" Logan said bitting his bottom lip. "Sure!" i said looking at James first. James said it was okay then we all left to the sex store. "They have the best 'toys' and swim suits" James said like he knew all about this store. "How do you know so much about this place?" I asked James. "Well Carlos would take me here a lot telling me what I would buy when I found the love of my life..... Which is you" James said pulling me close to him. "Really Carlos?!?!?!?" Logan said staring at him. "What?!? I like this store!! Leave me alone!!" Carlos said giggling.

I tried on the sexiest swimsuit there as
They tried on speedos! James walked out with an American flag speedo. It was sooo hot!! "Damn boy!! I said walking over to him. We looked into the mirror as he complimented of how hot it looked on me. I kissed him then went back in the dressing room and changed. We bought the swim suits and I told the guys I had to use the bathroom so they waited outside. I quickly found a strap on viborator so James could use it on me. "So how it works is you just put it around his thing and press the on button" said the lady running the store. "Thanks! But my boyfriend has no idea I'm getting it!" I said back to her. "Omg that makes it better! The best thing is, is that you both feel the pleasure!" She said handing me the bag. "Thanks! Again!" I said walking out of the store. "What's that?" James asked. Before I could say anything Carlos snatched it out of my hands and quickly opened it. "Well well well! What do we have here! Aha!! A dick viborator!" Carlos said glancing back up and me then at James.

"Let's just go" I said pushing them into the car. We arrived back at James's house then quickly changed into our swimsuits. James wore his American flag speedo, Logan wore his batman speedo, Kendall wore a Spider-Man speedo, and Carlos wore a tuxedo speedo. Yet I wore a two piece bikini with a part g-string part spandex bottoms but anyway it showed part of my ass. The top part was just a sweetheart neckline silver lining with hot pink background. It was hot. "Oh god I wanna do you right here and right now!" James said hugging me from behind. As soon as we were all ready we walked out to the pool. I looked over at James and saw how big his boner was. We got into the pool and as I sat down on the steps bubbles and jets soothed my stress. James moved over and massaged my back and neck. As the others sat around splashing each other like little kids. James started kissing the back of my neck. He kissed up and down my back and grabbed my boobs. There were so much bubbles in the pool that no one could tell what we were doing. He slid his hands under my top and played with my nipples. I moaned a little and quickly turned towards him and kissed him. He kissed me so softly. We snuck out of the pool and ran inside. He pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his wait. I could feel his dick against my pussy just waiting for access.