Oh please

His erection was fully extended, he wanted me badly."I want you! Right here and right now!" James said taking my top off. "Please... Baby!" I said trying not to moan. We finally got into his bedroom and as soon as I laid down he had already put the strap on viborator on and started to thrust inside me. I moaned so loud!! He gripped my thighs and and threw his head back, "shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I yelled as I was about to come. "Fuck ya!!" He yelled. I could feel my body crumble underneath him. I heard someone enter the room... "Seriously!! I turn my back for one second and you too are already doing it?!?" Kendall said as he had a confused look on his face. "Sorry! I just can't stay away from her!!" James said as he put his speedo back on. I sat up and put my swimsuit back on then ran back out to the pool while grabbing Kendall's hand. I jumped into the pool and splashed around with them for what seemed like hours. "Stop splashing!!" I giggled. Kendall pushed me under the water then went under as well. I opened my eyes to see Kendall looking straight at me. I freaked out a bit, he came closer and kissed me! I pulled away and went back above the water. As soon as Kendall came back up I slapped him! "What where you thinking?!?" I yelled as I cuddled up with James. James was confused so I told him what happened. "Kendall kissed me!" I said as I looked back at Kendall. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist! She's just to beautiful and sweet to be with you James!!" Kendall said as he backed up to the wall of the underground pool. "What the hell is wrong with you!!" James screamed. "James! Baby! It's fine!" I yelled as I pushed James back in the house. James went inside and locked us all out. So basically we had to stay in the pool for a while until he cooled down. I sat back down on the steps and started to sob. "It's okay" Logan said as he held me in his arms. Logan kissed my cheek and tried to get me to stop crying. I hugged him and dried my tears.
.
"Thanks...... Logie bear" I teased. He chuckled and hugged me, resting his head on mine. I kissed his cheek and hugged him again. "You're so sweet! Logan, it's hard to believe you're single!" I said as I held him closer to me. "Thanks! Just I kinda agree with Kendall that he doesn't treat you right and you are to sweet to be with James!" Logan said as he held my hands in his. I started into his eyes and.. Well I don't know what came over me but.... I kissed him. Kendall's and Carlos's eyes widened. Oh god what a terrible mistake! I thought to myself.

To be continued! Sorry it's short but in the mean time look at my other BTR fanfics!! Thanks for reading!!