HEY:)

OMG HEY YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON!

So if you haven't noticed, I haven't updated in a while.

The reason for that is because there's 300 parts and that's pretttttyyy long I think.

So I have been debating whether or not I should make a part 2 or just make a different book entirely because the amount of support and stuff that this book has been getting is INSANE!

I honestly never thought I would have over 80K reads when I first started.

Honestly I was just bored one day and thought this would be fun since I kept seeing these horoscope stuff on instagram and twitter.

But I cannot explain how EXTREMELY HAPPY I am when I see the votes and comments.

I don't like them because it's getting me more numbers, I love reading what you have to say and I get to learn a little bit about you and it's great!

So again thank you so so so so much for voting, commenting, and even if you just clicked 'read', it still means a lot so thank you❤

ANYWAYSSSS

I know most of you might not have read all that but if you did thank you:)

But basically all I'm saying is, that there will be no more updates on this 'book' I will possibly add a new chapter if I make a part 2 or another book.

Or if you want you can follow or pm if you have any questions.

And if you don't care what I'm saying at all, I don't care I still love you for opening my book!

Alright I love y'all so much, feel free to pm if you have any questions or simply just want to talk! BYE LOVES❤❤❤

HEY
ANOTHER UPDATE IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ME, YOU DON'T GET MY POSTS, BUT I JUST WANNA LET YOU GUYS KNOW I DO APPRECIATE ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES SO MUCH. HONESTLY I DON'T DESERVE THEM. IT'S INSANE THAT IM ALMOST AT 130K READS?!?WHAT!!!?!

ANYWAY, IM GLAD GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT AND I WISH I COULD COMMENT BACK TO YOU GUYS BUT MY STUPID ACCOUNT WON'T LET ME>:(

BYE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!❤❤