Valentine's day Pt.2

Im really sorry I haven't post the other part of this. I was going to do it the next day but I forgot! sorry for those who read my crapy writing.

○●○●○

Jungkook

You woke up when you left something or someone get on top of you. Your first intention was to kick what ever it was and then run but then you left a hand on your waist so you just push it off you and ran straight to the bathroom but before you can get to the bathroom you heard a groan of pain and you recognize the voice. Jungkook. When you turn around you saw him on the floor trying to get up.

"Oh my god, Jungkook are you okay?!"

"Yeah... I'm fine" you try to help get up. "Sorry I scared you hehe"

"it's okay kookie" Once he got up he was fast to tighten his grip around your waist.
"You know I don't really have anything plan for valentine's day but you have me" he said with a smirk. You roll your eyes at him but gave him a small peak on the lips. "Come with me" He pulled you out into the living room into the kitchen and there was a chocolate and flowers there on the table.
" Happy Valentine's day babe. I love you." You trun around and kiss him and when you broke you looked at him. "I love you too kookie"

Rap Monster

Rap monster had invited you to a nice romantic dinner and you have to look nice. This restaurant he had invited you was your favorite restaurant because it was were you first meet and were you first had your first date and your first kiss together. When you enter the restaurant the smell of food hit you, it smell so nice which made you more hungry. You were wearing a red slime dress that fit well with your body and it makes you look really nice. You saw Joon standing there wait got you and you saw that he was stand when he saw your because he had his mouth wide open with drool coming out.
"Close your mouth you're going to catch a fly. And clean yourself up." He blush from embarrassment and wipe his mouth.

"Um.. Y/N... Y-You look nice today hehe"

"thanks Joon same for you. I really like it when you wear suits." He blush and you love when he gets shy in front of you.

You enjoy your dinner and the rest of the night with him at the restaurant. Than he suddenly got up and stand next to you and you were really confused as to what was happening. Than he got bent down onto one knee then you knew.
"Y/N. We have been together for 2 years now and I love everything about you. You alway support me when nobody else did and I want to spend the rest of my life with you but I want to make sure everyone knows you are mine so... will you marry me?" By now you were crying with excitement and you didn't spend any more time to answer. "Yes! I do". and he slid the ring on and now you were engage to a wonderful man.

Jin

"Lets go to beach huh? Y/N?"

"I dont know... Jin. It's kind of chill outside. Whats if we get sick?

"Dont worry. If you are cold then I can warm you up with my hugs. Huh?"

"I..dont know..?"

"PleASE~" he was doing eygeo and you got to admit he look really cute.

"Fine." He made a little victory dance while still sitting next to you. " okay. I have everything plan out for us! I cant wait for tomorrow!~"

Next day
Jin had put everything to place and you were heading to the beach. Once you were there. You felt the cold air hit straight in your face. Jin notice you were cold so he came from behind you and he gave you a back hug.

"is this warm enough for you" you were blushing but you nod your head yes. "Lets go. I need to show you something." He began to push go closer to the ocean but then he stop in his track. "Look up" You were confuse but you did it anyways. Than you saw a plane go by with a banner flying behind it. It read "I love you Y/N!" Right now you didn't know how to respond but you turn around and hug Jin tightly. "Thank You. Jin oppa. I love you so much.... Thank you."

JHope

*by the time you read this it wont be JHope birthday anymore but this one will be a bit different.*

"Happy birthday to you!~" you Sang from the kitchen door as you came out with a cake in your hand with candles on top. You put the cake on the table that was in front of the sofa.
"Happy birthday babe! Now blow the candles out and make a wish"

" Why If I already have you!~"

"Stop being chessy and just blow the candles out." He gave you a smirk before he did. Once he blow the candles out. You gave him his present. "Open it oppa" he unwrap the present and took it out from the box. It was a a hoodie and a shirt that said Mr. on it. He looked a bit confused but then you turn around and show him the back of you hoodie and it said "Mrs."

"It's a couple hoodie and shirts one for the summer and one for the winter." You saw a wide smile on his face and pit on the hoodie and pinch your cheeks.

"Ahh You're so cute. Now. for your present.

"My?"

"Yes. Yours. Remember I wasn't able to spend the day with you on valentine's day so I bought you something. here." He handed you a small box. when you unwrap it there was as case with the picture of hobi bend down kissing something or someone since it was only half a picture. "Try it on your phone" Once it was on he put his phone next to yours and his and your case made one whole picture. You and him kissing.
" Couple Cases. You like it?"

" I love it! Lets keep it like this forever until it rottes" He kiss you and softly pinch your nose.

" You really are cute Y/N~"

○●○●○●

BTW I didn't really feel like going back and fixing stiff here and there so sorry for the mistakes. I Hope you enjoy.