Who Am I?

Chapter one:

Im Haley im eighteen Im a girl that doesnt have any friends but I like to keep to myself.

Ive never had a boyfriend but I wish I did because I have abusive parents so I need someone to hold me up when I can't.

"Haley!, get your ass down here now!" Said Kayla Haley's mom. "Coming mom". When I get down stairs my mom slapped me onto the floor then she kicked me in the stomach.

"What the fuck why did you do that?"I said"Wtf you say bitch?"my mom said. "I-- nothing sorry" I said. "So, Haley you need to get out my house I dont want you anymore you waste my time and I dont give a fuck about you" my mother said.

That's when found my best friend in the world Jay. Jay is a girl, she is bisexual. She also had abusive parents and her father raped her so she moved out and got a house. While I was still enrolled in high school I met Jay she was the best thing that happened to me before I moved in with her I lived on the street.no one even cared about me to even help me out and give me money.

"Yo haley, come here a seconed please" Jay said."coming Jay"i said.(by this time Haley and Jay dropped out of school and live together)." Do you want to go to the mall or go get ice cream" Jay asked. "Yeah let's go get some ice cream" I said."cool cause we need to talk" Jay said with a nervous voice.