**One**

***One week earlier***

"Stop!" I laughed as I was holding hands with my boyfriend Preston.

 "You think your so funny do ya?" He laughed, as he started tickling me.

"PRESTON!" I tried growling at him but it turned into a laugh. We were practically the so called 'perfect couple' I always asked my bestfriend Anna how, she always says "The ship just... sailed,"

*** Now***

I sat there crying as I remembered the words he said to me. "I love you so much Max, but I can't do this anymore." Preston. His name floated in my head and caused a headache the more I thought of him. I thought we would never break up. He was perfect. But I said was.Why did he do this to me? Preston, blond, always happy, ocean blue eyes full of care, the eyes that betrayed me. My thoughts were disturbed as someone knocked on my door. "Brittney, go away!" I yelled trying to not put my crying into it.

"Max, it's Anna" Anna said. Anna. Gorgeous blond hair, bright green eyes, tall, tan, she some how always had something to gush about Calum Hood. But she was "Fam." 

"Sure it is Anna" I snickered, scratching at the Anna.

"MAX OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OR I WILL UN-FAM YOU!" she yelled very rudely I would have to say. Yeah thats Anna I said to myself. 

"Enter peasant," I giggled lightly. She came in on her knees saying "Yes master poo-head."

"Fight me," I laughed.

**

**

**

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys I'm Lexie I'm the real poo-head here and you guys should check out Anna she makes some dumb "Imagines." (<333 u anna <3 fammmmmm) Her wattpad name is calumbabe_5sos. Go check that lonely turtle out...

~Lex