Wammy's House

I remember this house it was amazing it looked like a whole bunch of people could live there. I wonder who does? When L and the old man took me there, I saw a huge gate blocking the entrance of the facility. The gate was high very tall and all I could do was look in astonishment.

"Watari" the man nodded and the gate opened. My eyes lit up seeing the gate in motion. L looked at my emotion filled face then led me into the facility. We walked for how it felt was an eternity. I remember seeing the whole building there were many kids in it and they stopped in amazement at the sight of I suppose was L. He waved with a smile on his face. He took me up the stairs and then led me to a white door. Then gestured me to open it, So I did within that door was a wide room full of open space but with nothing inside but a bed.

"I'm sorry your room is so empty but in no time it will be filled with what your heart desires. Please tell me what would you like? L said in a kind and emotionless way.

" Well, I like to nit and to bake" I said with excitement and hope in my eyes. "OH I said remembering can I have a Zen low table too and cushions for it?"

L gave me a small smile "Of course you'll get your things in no time but in the mean time please go anywhere you'll like okay." I nodded my head and smiled.

"But, Watari said your new name is Gray okay so only refer yourself as such." I looked confused but it's the least I can do there letting me live here so I'm not alone. I nodded my head again in respect and confidence. L ruffled my hair then both of them left.