GETTING TO KNOW HER

[I apologize for my absence for I don't know how many days guys.... Here peace. the reason why I'm not on watt pad for such days is that our exam is going on. Hoping for your consideration. Xoxo.... Well anyways... Stay tuned for the upcoming updates.. And I also hope that you will enjoy this chapter today. Comments for errors and enjoyments are muchly appreciated. Love you. 
-RanDylle]

I just leave Lucas alone in the room. I made my way to the hallway where I am going to meet this girl again-er Elaine. It is so hard to process everything in your head especially when you are comparing a maybe dead person to a newly met one. If only I am someone who has the ability of knowing which is which, then I could easily know the truth.

"Mistress, she, had done eating and will be here in a few minutes. "
I turned to the bowing Carlo in front of me and smiled.
"okay then. Tell her to go directly in the garden. We'll having a chitchat."
I said almost dropping the smile in my face. Oh how much I love the idea of having her as a friend.
"that would be complied mistr----"
I didn't make him finish cause I used my Vampire speed to walk away to his words. Sometimes I got irritated to his manners whenever he added my lord or mistress to his words. Not only him but those low lying Vampires they say for respecting. But the hell I care. Im not yet a queen or really belonged to a highest ranking of our race though we are only second nor considering myself as a powerful one. And what's with having a special ability of seeing things from the past and future? For me, it's just an ability given by my godmother and nothing more.

I walked passing our parents living area. I looked at the ball figure on the table through the glass window. It was the garnet stone. I opened the door and walked in. It was now a meter away from me. And I can't control my emotions. I think there is something forcing me to touch it. I slowly positioned my hand and is ready to touch it when a single solemn voice called out my name.
"Letha? Letha right? "
I turned to the entrance to see her.
"Finally. You're here!"
I said showing the enthusiasm in my voice.
"come on! I'll stroll you outside. "
I grabbed her arm so she won't ever talk back on me.
"o-okay."
She said as we totally leave the ball untouched. I know there is something on the ball that my eagerness is heaping to know the reality behind it. But for now, I better know her deeply first.

***

"you mean you're being abducted by your own best friend. Put you in a warehouse just because he is in loved with you? Oh shit! That's unreasonable! "
I said in disbelief after hearing all her explanations about how she'd came in the middle of the forest. If only Lucas knew what happened, I'm sure that guy must be dead in just an hour from now. He's impossible! Gosh!
"so how did you found me in the middle of the forest that night? I'm sure you're not strolling just to erase the boredom right? "
She asked. Oh my gosh. This girl has a lot of questions to ask. How could I hold on and think of my answer? She seemed on a hurry.
"We're..umm...we're just.... We're out for the fireflies viewing. Yeah! That's it. "
I looked at her face though she seemed like not believing at all-of course who would believe on my reasons right? A ten year old kid? Probably not her type.
"o-okay. Fireflies viewing. That was kinda cute. Also like ---who's that guy again? "
"Lucas ."
"also that Lucas loves to watch fireflies? Haha. That was really cute."
She made a slight chuckle that almost everyone would fall in love with her if ever they heard it.
"I think it's a bias laughing at my own brother. Seemed like I'm traitoring him behind his back. " I said nevertheless losing the smile in my lips.
"and now backstabbing started? Hahha"

The conversation goes on and we end up backstabbing Lucas and telling some funny words about him. To tell you honestly, I've never felt this moment before. I mean me and Lucca are sisters but we're not that close compared to the closeness me and Elaine had shared.
There was a silence in between the two of us. After those laughter, silent mode comes next. Boredom strikes all over again. I let out a sigh.

"ah by the way, not to be rude but when can I go home? I'm sure my mom and brother are waiting for me."
"oh... That was a sudden. We still want you to stay. "
"you want me to stay? What for? I mean why? "
I immediately think of a believable reason.
"Because we're still running tests to you. "
"tests? What are those? "
Oh my.... What tests are?

"a test for I don't know what. My parents are a good doctor. I'm sure they're the right buddies to approach. For now let's just wait for their results okay? "
"o-okay. " she said shrugging.
Okay. That was a bull's eye to me. Hoo!

Did I just agreed that my parents are a doctor?
Oh my!.... I'm so much in trouble.