Running away from him

At the break of dawn, I silently tiptoed out of the house and then without a second glance I ran into the woods. Deep into the dark woods.

The fact these woods were pretty much unfamiliar to me irked me.

Maybe I should just go back.

I ran further into the woods. I was almost out breath and I was pretty sure I have been running for hours .

I felt so weak.

I haven't had anything since yesterday.

Ugh. In an urge to escape I didn't pack all of my essentials. Dammit!

I fell onto my knees and rested on the grass for a short while before deciding to shift into my wolf form.

'Celeste let's do this.' I said to my wolf.

She was actually pretty upset and wasn't talking much to me as we were running away from our mate something which she didn't want to do at all.

I quickly shifted into my wolf form except this time it wasn't that painful like the first time.

My paws hit the muddy ground at a rhythmic pace leaving my footprints on the soft muddy ground.

I stumbled and fell over a branch due to my usual clumsiness. I was about to get up and run but froze dead in my tracks when I heard the unmistakable sound of crunching leaves.

From behind the trees a dark furry black wolf jumped out and almost clawed at me, I shrank in fear and backed away immediately and decided to run away but it was too late a bunch of wolves had already surrounded me.

A few moments later a huge grey wolf stepped out. Power radiated off him in waves I mean not literally.

He growled at me.

I whimpered and bowed my head letting them understand that I'm harmless.

The alpha of the pack growled at me once more.

I took the backpack in my mouth and shifted back behind the trees.

I came out to find that the alpha had shifted back too.

He looked so familiar.

"Wyatt?" I questioned.
His heard turned in my direction.

"Violet, what are you doing here? Did you get lost or something?" Wyatt asked confused.

"Uh, well not exactly..." I said.

*********************

"So you ran away?" Wyatt asked again.

"Yeah I didn't have much of a choice you know..."

"Well doesn't mean you run away. You guys should sit down and sort out your issues. It's not right for you to do this. Don't to you have any idea how worried he'd be right now?" Wyatt said.

"I doubt it Wyatt, he doesn't even care for me so it's pretty obvious he'd be happy now." I said sadly.

"Violet I still don't support this so called decision of yours. I will personally drive you back there in some time, you hear me."

"Please Wyatt don't do that please just don't do that." I begged him.

He just looked away.

A tear slipped from my eye and rolled down my cheek.

I sniffled.

"Violet, oh goddess stop crying." Wyatt said trying to console me.

************
Wyatt's P.O.V.