(6)

~ An EXO Fan Coffee Truck exists where the menu are named after the EXO members such as D.O Latte, Luhan Hazel Nut, Vanilla Umin and others.

~ Usually when preparing for a comeback, EXO would practice for 8 hours as a group and 4 hours individually.

~ The arrangement of the EXO members for the 'Tree' choreography is based on their part in the performance.

~ EXO's 2nd mini album, Overdose, broke records. It is the most pre-ordered mini album with over 650,000 pre-orders.

~ A female voice saying 'Thank You Everyone' in Korean MV which is not part of the recording is heard between 4:16-4:18 in MAMA music video.

~ All of the EXO members like to eat Hanwoo or the Korean Beef.

~ EXO broke records in Weekly Idol's Idol Call Centre , 2000 massages both locally and internationally were sent by fans for a period of 1 week.

~ Overdose have 8 different choreographies:
* Exo Korean MV version
* Exo Chinese MV version
* Exo Korean Stage version
* Exo Chinese Stage version
* Exo-K MV version
* Exo-M MV version
* Exo-K Stage version
* Exo-M Stage version

~ Exo's The Lost Planet In Seoul was sold out within 1.47 seconds.

~ The Korean version MV of Overdose, reached 1 million views on Youtube only an hour after it release.

~ In Mnet's XOXO Exo, it was mentioned that Growl has reached 6 billion views on a portal site in China.

~ The Exo boys played as cameos in the Korean version of Hana Kimi, To The Beautiful You. They're even included in the poster of the drama.

~ Exo is known as the general trend setter idols in Korea.

~ Because Exo went on a long break (1year) before they came out with Wolf , there was a time in Korea that when searched about Exo, Exo comeback not happening come out in the search results.

~ In the drama version of Wolf and Growl , Lay was disappointed that not even one cut of the scene where the members were doing Yamakasi sport was not shown.

~ When Exo took first place in a music program for the first time, even their staffs cried for joy with them in their waiting room.