Fall inlove to someone who never feels the same

What is love? They said love is blind, love is sacrifice, love is patient Love is the reason why we happy but what is the true meaning of love??Even myself I don't know what is the meaning of love. But for me love conquers all.

When I was 4th year high school student I have a crush he is my school mate, Then I have a friend name Julia a friend also of my crush. I consider Julia as my best friend, so I'm comfortable to tell her anything like my feeling to that guy. So Julia always teasing me every day , Sometimes I get mad to her but deep inside I honestly falling deeper to that guy every time she teasing me like that , and I have found something that my friend is the brother of my crush . I also tell him that I like his brother, but he said ."my brother don't like you as you like him"
I honestly felt hurt but sometimes I think that maybe he is right. But I'm still hoping that one day I will talk to him. after a week's unexpected that my crush and me have a conversation , my heart beat fast I don't know what to do , we also going home together after school . Days past we become closed more than I think we didn't notice that thing. But our friends observed that, they asking us if we have a relationship.
I don't know how to answer those questions, because honestly I'm still confused because of sweetness we have. I don't know what our real status is.
Then the time come that I'm scared to happen , I'm falling in love with that guy , I'm very mad at myself because I know that it's not right because he have a girlfriend .
But even though I'm still love him , I don't know what to do to avoid my feelings , I don't know how to control my feelings . Then I realize the words that his brother told me, now I know that love can make us happy even in right or wrong way but it will also hurt you.