Love at first sight

Clark's POV

I just woke up from the alarm of my phone. Already to go to my new university. "Clark you better take a bath" my grandmother said.

"Okay I will.... Later"

I stood up from my bed and yawn. I looked at my phone to call Harry. I dialed his number and when he wouldn't pick up I started to go crazy.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Hey asshole! Are you gonna pick me up?"

"Oh! Hey Clark... Yeah I'm gonna pick you up just wait......"

"Okay! Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too!"

Harry hangs up and I ran downstairs with my towel on my shoulder to take a bath. I hurry up in case Harry would come. Ass (haha get it ass) I was taking a bath I thought about who will I meet in the university. A beautiful girl, the bestest friend of my life, or the girl that I would love forever and ever.

As I finished I walked out the bathroom. I ran upstairs to take a selfie. I walked in slow motion going downstairs when my grandmother screamed "YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!!!"

I pick up my things and my phone,of course, and ran outside, gave my grandmother a hug and enter Harry's car.

"Hurry!"

"Why?"

"Would you just hurry!"

I sat down and took my phone and started to listening to music.

*time lapse*

We finally arrived after a two hour ride. I ran out to the entrance and when I entered I bumped into this beautiful,mysterious, girl. I gazed into her eyes and she said "You could've said sorry!"

"I'm-I-m sorry" I snapped out of the trance.

"You better be!"

"I think Im inlove...." I murmured