*Chapter 1*

*India's POV*
*8:15*
Wow 8:15 am and I Was Washed, Dressed And I Had Eaten My Breakfast!
That was A New World Record For Me, usually By 8:25 I hadn't even done my hair yet!

*Ding Dong*
"India! Could You Get The Door" Mum Shouted From Upstairs
I got up from the table and went to the front door. I turn't the doorknob and opened the door.
There stood 2 police Officers in Green And Yellow Jackets

"Hey There sweetie, is your Mummy Or Daddy There?" Asked one of the officers, talking to me like I was 5 bearing in mind I was 11
"Yep hold on" I said and Called For My Mum And Stepdad.
They both came to the door with my little sister at their feet.

"India, go get your school bag ready, okay?" Mum said, trying to hide the worried look on Her Face.
I went upstairs and into my bedroom. I started searching for my school bag in the giant mess of My Bedroom Floor.

After Five Minutes Of Searching I Finally Found My Bag.
I slung the bag onto my shoulder and headed back downstairs as quietly as I could.

I entered the living room and found my Parents and The 2 Police officers Talking in a low whisper. As soon as they saw me they stopped all chatter and turned to look at me.
"Don't mind me, just going to get my shoes and Phone then I'll be out of your way" I said with a grin on my face.

Once all that was done, I headed for the front door, with my phone in my hand and some change in my pocket
.
As soon as I was out the house I texted 2 of my best friends; Jamie and Lilly (A/N: I've changed the names of all the characters just in case they find this book)

To: Jamieee💜🙈 & Lils💖💍
From: Me
Meet me at the Shop by the bus stop in 5 xx

As I continued walking down the street I Got Replies

From: Jamieee💜🙈
To: Me
Leaving RN xx

From: Lils💖💍
To: Me
See you in a min Baeeeee 😊❤️

We meet at the bus stop exactly 5 minutes later.
I greet both my best friends with a hug.
"So what's up?" The both ask in sync and I giggle

"Promise you won't say a word to anyone else?" I ask
"Oh come on India! You know us. We wouldn't say a word" said Lilly
I nodded my head and started to explain the story.

Once I've explained the story, Jamie pulled me into a hug. This is what I love about him. He always knows what to say and what to do when I'm upset or worried

We hugged until Lilly Cleared her throat signalling for us to pull apart.
I don't know why but I felt safe in Jamie's Arms. I felt like he could protect me.

"Come On Let's Walk To School" Jamie Said Breaking the awkward Silence between the three of us
He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we Walked to school Lilly Trailing Along behind us

As we arrive at school I feel all eyes on me. The thing about Jamie is that he is one of the popular Boys. He always got chosen for Everything. Then there was me, I got chosen for most things but I wasn't very sporty. I was quite popular but I was very lazy and that ruined my reputation.