miss understood

The beginning

There was a girl named Mary Liddle.She thought she was different from her family.She did not feel love or care from people close to  her.

Mary Liddle lived in Highland Parker with her mom, dad, and brother. Mary was 5 years old when she went to Best Academy.

She did not talk much because she was shy, and did not have a lot of friends. She rode the bus to school. Mary was a goodie goodie in school, she got along with the princaple and all the teachers'.

One day Mary was on the bus and she had a friend around her age. That friend was the girl that she kissied.She thought no one was looking (or so she thought) but two girls that was older saw. The girls who saw told everyone. It was the end of the school day and the girls who seen Mary and her friend kiss told their friend and they both stood up on the bus and annocced Marrys' devistating secret.One of the poplar girls heard it and she said EW! Mary was so embarrassed. Then almost every body asked about it. She said no and then they asked her friend and she said no at first. Then one person said that they will give her a dollar to admit it. Then she said yes from that day on. Everybody look at Mary different.

Some days past and Mary was in class she was felt sad and down about what happend so she start saying "I WANT DIE "I WANT DIE" over and over. The techer heard some mumbling and ask who was talking. The students point to mary the techer and mary went out to the hall. "What where you mumbling about?" The techer asked Mary. Mary told the techer about what she said, the teacher went back in the class and called a lady. Mary was sent to this room and it was a lady sitting at a desk.The lady had black and grey hair with kinda big glasses and black jacket with a red shirt and black pants. The lady ask Mary some questions but Mary didn't want to tell her what going on in her life, she didn't  know the lady so why should she tell? So after talkin to lady Mary went back to class. The teacher asked Mary to come back in the hall and ask "is every thing alright". Of course Mary say "yes" when really she was not. she and the teacher went back in class. Mary went back to her seat until the end of the day. Its the end of school. Mary was at school sitting on the floor with her head down waiting for the bus come. She felt so ashamed, alone, and that the other kids was looking down on her.

So How do you like the first chapter