Chapter_1

"Okay what should I wear now?" I thought to myself. I, Gaëlle was invited to go to a beachparty. I never went to a beachparty before so I didn't know what to expect and to wear. "rrrrrring" Oh there went the bell, it must be Marilou. She will know what I have to wear.

------

"That lasted long." She sighed. "Yeah sorry, but I was looking for the perfect outfit. Can you help me Lou?" "Ofcourse I can! You should have said that immediately!" She yelled enthusiastically.

------

It was 7 pm, time to go. I must say that Marilou has well chosen! Because I have a light blue shorts on with a tanktop and a nice loose top that says 'WHO CARES'. "I'm gonna take my shoes Lou!" I call from the garage. They are blue with white, Janoski's (NIKE). I searched long for them and and when I found them I bought them immediately. I love them and wear them very often lately. "Are you coming?" Yelled Marilou impatiently. "Yee-es, I'm here."

------

*Arrived at THE beachparty*

"Wow, it's beautiful here!" said Marilou admiringly. "Yes it is!" I answered. You saw a path at the beach made ​​of wooden beams, every 2 meters there was a torch. At the left side of the path was a bar where you could get drinks and something small to eat, at the right side where tables and armchairs where couples in love where. There was also a pavilion with lights everywhere. It was really beautiful!

"Come Gaëlle, I see the others already standing there!" Yelled Marilou. Man, Marilou yelles often, but she is and stays my crazy best friend. We have known each other since we were little and we are two hands on one belly. We do almost everything together and we complement each other, I could not live without her. "Look, there are Jack, Martin and Liz." "Hey guys! Are you okay?" "Hi Elle!" Says Jack excited and gives me a hug. Yes we are known for our welcoming hugs, whenever we meet we give a hug as shaking a strange person's hand. "Did we miss a lot?" Asks Marilou to Martin and Liz. "No" they answer. "Hey Jackie, you see that girl over there? She's been staring the whole time at you." I say smiling. "What? Elle, stop it now! You know I'm not in love with her!" "But Jackie you would be so cute together. Hihi" I say teasingly. "Gaëlle, I mean it, stop!" "Okay okay" I sigh. Jack and I are very close, he's a bit like a brother to me. I can tell him anything and he can tell everything to me. That's why I teased him with that girl. She, Lotte is her name, she is madly in love with Jack. Wherever Jack goes, she goes. It's a bit creepy. She's stalking him on twitter and facebook. Fortunately she doesn't have his number. Jack really hates it that she stalks him so much, but I think it's kinda funny.

------

Wow those cocktails have gone to my head. "Lou we might best go home because I'm exhausted." "Yes we go, bye coolio's!" After we said goodbye to everyone and I gave Jack a hug we went to the bikes and we drove home. At home I saw that my parents were home from their dinner and I told Marilou to be quiet. Once I was lying in bed I felt how drunk I was. That will be a tough morning tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people! This is my first chapter of my first story, I hope you like it! I'm not so happy with this chapter, it's a bit boring, but it's gonna be exciting! Please share this story with your friends and family so I can have many reads and please vote!! Love ya'

Lots of love, Cupcake_V