chapter_2

"Get up girls!" Mom calls from the stairs. Oh if only I had not drunk so much last night, but yes if your friends do it and it was so much fun. "What are we gonna do?" Marilou asks excitedly. "uh, maybe we can just wash and dress and then Omegle?" "is good for me!" I walk to the bathroom with my sweater and jogging. We're only gonna chill today so those are the perfect clothes. but tonight we go to the concert of One Direction. Yes you heard right, One Direction. I'm so happy! Just a pity that I don't have a meet&greet. 

"Lou you're allowed to take a shower!" "Okay, I'm coming." While Marilou is getting ready I'm starting Omegle. It's really funny to do with your friends especially with Marilou. And sometimes we do with camera but we don't put ours on so when there is someone we yell funny and random things, it's hilarious! 

"hahhaaa, have you seen his face when I said Carrot?" "Yes it's so funny!"  "aauw my belly, I think I get a six pack" says Marilou laughing.  "Wow, long time since I've laughed so much!"

----

"Are we gonna chat without camera now?" Asks Marilou. "Yes it's good." we put some interests in the bar as: One Direction, Belgium, Niall, Harry, Girls just wanna have fun ... after we clicked okay we had found a person. He/She speaks English and the common interest was one direction. 

Stranger: Hi!

You: Hi, how are you? :)

Stranger: I'm fine, thanks for asking! and you?

You: we're fine too.

Stranger: We?

You: Yes, we are 2 girls: Gaëlle and Marilou :) and you? are you a boy or a girl?

Stranger: oh hi Gaëlle and Marilou (beautiful names!) I'm a Boy and my name is Louis :) 

"Whaat?! Maybe that's Louis, THE LOUIS of One Direction!" Yells Marilou. "Lou, that's probably just coincidence, be calm!" I say. "Wait and see, I'll ask him!" 

You: Louis? and your interest is One Direction? Is there a link? Are you Louis Tomlinson? ;)

Stranger: ow yeah, that was maybe not so smart of me ;) you're not gonna tell anyone! or i'm dead!

"Aaaaaah I can't believe it, it's Louis!" Screams Marilou.  okay I admit I'm also excited, but I do not think he is the real Louis Tomlinson. There are also so many fakers, that may just be a person who claims that he / she is louis.

You: I'm not gonna tell anyone: pinkypromise!

Stranger: And girls where are you from? :)

You: Belgium! :D

Stranger: oh that's nice, I'm a bit from Belgium ;) 1/16 to be exactly. Are you coming to the show tonight?

You: yes we come! we're very exited :) we have made a sign! 

Stranger: Nice! what does it say?

You: 'stop singing and look at my camera you handsome guys'

Stranger: hahhaa that's a good one! when I see it tonight I will do something for you 2 :)

You: oh wauw we can't wait, but we have to go now :( bye louis! x

Stranger: bye girls x

"Oh my god! I can not believe we have just talked to the real Louis tomlinson!" Marilou calls. "Yes, you do, but I'm not so sure though. This is probably a stupid faker." "Ooh not so pessimistic Gaëlle we will see it tonight and I'll be right:. He is Real!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey potatoes! It's the second chapterrrr! It's getting exited!  Now it might seem predictable, but no! I make it exciting! :D we have 6 reads, not so much but then again it was only one chapter, and it is my first story. share the story with your friends, vote, read, comment, ...

lots of love, Cupcake_V