watermelons

"Take out... your topographs... please," Mr. Mclaine drones. I press my hands to my cheeks and slide down into my chair. I reach down to grab my folders and find them gone. I turn my head, looking behind me to find Alex, One of the boys in Zach's clique, Smirking at me. He waves my folders and frisbee's them toward me and I duck.

"OW." Clara whatshername screeches. She whips her head back to glare at me. "You little--"

"do I...have.. to give... A silent...lunch...?" Mclaine says, glaring at me and Clara.

Clara straightens up and mutters, "No, sir." I snatch my folders from her and shuffle in my desk. 

In the inside i'm dying from laughter. Clara's face was so red, literally it looked like a strawberry.

~~~

I lie on my towel on Hagemeyer beach, hoping to catch a sun-ray or two. I stretch out my legs. and throw my sunglasses. Zach's clique is across the beach playing volleyball and Amo is with his girlfriend.

Who to choose..

I'm bored as heck, but ugh I need to do something.

I scramble from the towel and head over to the volleyball court, not to play but to watch. I wrap my cover-up more tightly around me and sit down on a hot, metal bench. Nobody seems to notice and I let out a breath. Ian Blair Hits the ball and knocks Zach in the nose and I almost start crying i'm laughing so hard. Zach has this I'm-going-to-murder-you-when-you're-sleeping look. Zach snaps his head, looking directly at me.

I choke back a giggle and put on a straight face. He takes his fingers away from his nose, revealing blood.

I feel sick...

"You think this is funny?" He growls at me. 

"N-no," I try to stumble away. He grabs my arm and twists me back.

"What the hell are you even doing over here, Nerd?"

A snort gurgles in my throat and I turn around to see Amo glaring at Zach. When did he even get here?

"Come on, Maia," He says in a husky voice, his eyes glancing at the blood on the ground. I make a 'sss' sound and turn on my heel, pulling my arm out of Zach's grasp.

What the heck?! All I wanted to do was watch a freaking volleyball game.

Message to Zach's Clique (I'm now going to call it bastard-club): You all are dramatic douchebags.

______________________-

Okay, I SERIOUSLY need to start writing longer chapters. i'm murdering myself 100 times over for it...

-Taylor