Getting to Hogwarts

Steffs POV

I ignored Draco for the rest of the trip there. He really ticks me off sometimes. I was having fun with Fred. When the train stopped we got off a Draco put his arm around my waist. It kind of shocked me Draco would only do this when he was jealous. I really didn’t like it considering the fact that he was only 14 while me being 16 “Draco get your arm off me” I said angry. “Why babes don’t you like it” he said smugly. I took him by the wrist and flipped him and ran. I found Fred 5 minutes later. “Fred hide me hes going to kill me” I said running around in a circle around Fred. “What did you do” he said laughing. “I flipped Draco and he fell in to mud now help”. Fred picked me up by my shoulder and made me look him into his eyes. “Steff calm down”. I couldn’t say anything. His eyes were really brown. “You have pretty eyes”. That was all I could then I pasted out in his warm arms. When I woke up I was told to go into the great hall to get sorted. “Stephanie Phelps” said some old woman who I didn’t know. I sat down on a chair then she put on some old hat on my head. “Not smart so can’t be Ravenclaw”. Shit it could talk no one told me that. “Not Hufflepuff too nice for Slytherin so Gryffindor”. I saw a table in the middle of the huge room clapping so I went over there. I sat next to Fred and George. Fred sided hugged me. I smiled. Then Fred other brother Percy told us to come with him. We got huge picture and he said the password was “Bravery”. I don’t understand why it was so easy. When we got into the common I sat down on the coach and put my head on Fred’s shoulder “Do you mind if I put my head here”. Before he could answer I was asleep. When i woke up. I went to get dressed. Then i walk out of the common and bump into someone. "Oh sorry Fred diddnt mean to bump into ya". I thought he was in the common room. Looks like i was wrong. "Not a problem Steff". Then before I know what was happening he kissed me. I was shocked I didnt know  he liked me. God damn he was a good kisser. I kissed back. Then he pulled back and ran away i was so shocked.

Georges POV:

I walk out of the common room for a walk because i woke up early so i went to great hall to see if there was any food. When I was walking back I saw Steff. I was going to be Fred and get get him all screwed up. I "bumped" into Steff. "Oh sorry Fred diddnt mean to bump into ya". Oh good she thinks Im Fred. "Not a problem Steff" I said. Then i kissed her. She kissed back. Then before she could pull away I ran away. Fred was going to get his revanged for breaking my broom.