Mira's Plans

Here's my next chapter. This chapter is basically about mira's plans on how she will get all the ships together that she writes in a notebook.

Mira's POV (At home)

I was at home in my room, looking for my notebook that I keep all my ships in. I looked in my drawer and I found it.

I pulled it out and closed the drawer and sat down on my bed with a pen in hand. I opened the notebook to a clean page and started writing.

Helping My Ships get together

Gruvia: Have juvia stop calling gray gray-sama and stop stalking him and then gray would miss juvia and realize his feelings and confess to her.

Jerza: Get Erza to realize her feelings and make her realize that she needs jellal and get Jellal to clear his name and make him join the guild, then make him realize that erza needs him more than ever and also make him realize his feelings and confess to her

So far I came up with two good idea's to get gruvia and jerza together. I started laughing like a mad man.

"Mira-nee, are you okay?" Lisanna said standing at the doorway.

"I'm fine, why you ask?" I said to lisanna

"Because you was laughing like a mad man and it kinda scared me. So, what are you doing." Lisanna said coming closer to my bed

"Oh, well I was doing something lucy asked me to do in the letter." I told lisanna

"Oh, well I guess I'll leave you to whatever lucy asked to do. See you later mira-nee." Lisanna said as she walked out the door

I went back to my notebook. 'Next is gale. Man, that one is gonna be hard, but I can do this!'

Gale: Get gajeel and levy even closer and start helping them separately realize that they need each other, then get gajeel to be nicer to levy, then one day at the guild and it starts getting late, I go into the kitchen and eavesdrop on them and make sure they confess.

Nalu Status Report: Already in progress

Steps on to get them to confess: Have happy spy on natsu when looks for lucy on his own. Make sure that everyone that was with natsu searching for lucy stop.

I close my notebook, I finally had came up with plans for every ship! 'I just gotta focus on the three main ships that lucy told me to get together. Get ready here comes the she-devil matchmaker.'

All three ships that Mira is focusing on POV

"Achoo" 'I have a feeling that something gonna happen and I don't like it.'

Sorry it took me so long to update, I had a writer's block and I got some help from my friend aikatsu12 so make sure you thank her too.