Kyra

Kyra Sinclair daughter to Faye and Jack Sinclair two very powerful warlock/witches.
Kara's parents were killed by Valentine for protecting Kyra. Kyra was about two when she was sent to live with Magnus Bane.
Kyra got her named changed so Valentine wouldn't find her so quickly changing her last name to Bane. Kyra Bane.
Kyra and Magnus are very close and very overly protective of each other, the two constantly watch over each when in danger, or just from life. After Magnus had taken Kyra in he was constantly there for the young child, teaching the girl magic to reach her full potential.
Kyra is beautiful girl with light brown
hair that cascads down her shoulders in waves, bright green eyes, complimenting her light skin tone. She's not the tallest girl ever standing at 5'3,  she has a very fit body but doesn't really mind showing it off.
Kyra is a very demanding, confident, intelligent, powerful, curious, carefree, passionate, sarcastic, trustworthy, protective, brave, strong and cunning.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Cast:

Danielle Campbell as Kyra Sinclair
Matthew Daddario as Alec Lightwood 
Katherine Mcnamara as Clary Fray
Dominic Sherwood as Jace Wayland 
Emeraude Toubia as Isabelle Lightwood 
Alberto Rosende as Simon Lewis 
Harry Shum, Jr. as Magnus Bane 
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note
Okay I know Alec is gay but I mean how can't you just not write a story about him? But this is my fanfiction so he's going to be straight and if you don't like it, than just don't read this fanfiction and don't criticize me.