Prologue

I'm a new write!! PLEASE READ VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW !!! Also ENJOY!!

***********************

Prologue:

Hadley Jane Scott was not your normal everyday teenage girl. She liked to sit at home and read and maybe watch a romance movie or two. Hadley might have been a book warm, but she still was a very pretty girl; with long wavy carmel colored hair, and beautiful hazel eyes. Hadley wasn't the skinniest of girls, but she could still pull of a two piece bathing suit or a cropped shirt and that's all that mattered to her. The girl might seem shy, but once she gets comfortable enough she can be quite awkward, weird , loud , and silly.

On the other hand her best friend Dallas Lee Miller was a girl who could sit at home and read, but always jumps at the chance to go out and party. Dallas can be a chill girl but when she wants to be she can be a bit crazy. She is everything a teenage girl wants to be; skinny, tan, long legs, long blond hair, crystal blue eyes that sparkled, and bright smile that could light up a room. Dallas can wear anything she wanted and get any guy she wanted. But the thing about her was she didn't care. She was a down to earth kind of girl.

Hadley and Dallas became friends when they were really little and have been really close ever since. They are like twins, even though they look different and some times do different things they both have the same bubbly personality. Dallas is really the only person that Hadley hangs out with because she just doesn't like change. She does have other friends but she likes being able to not have to talk to hang out maybe just read and be in each others presence.

***************************************

Authors Notes:

Hi! I would just like to say that this is my first every fanfic... Constructive criticism would be nice! The first chapter is up and I'm half way done with second...

Thanks , Leigha jean

Xxxx